chapter nine: uh...oh!!! here comes the baby-oh!!!!

(Normal POV)

Sonic and shadow got home, they both get in bed "shadow do you think w--" sonic was interrupted by shadows loving answer. "No....it might hurt the baby!" Shadow answers. "But what if--" he got interrupted again, "I'm not taking chances sonic! Go to sleep" shadow said, "fine..." Sonic cuddles up to shadow, putting his head in shadows chest fur. "Night. Love ya" sonic says, "love ya" shadow says back.

Sonic wakes up and feels a sharp pain in his stomach...."shadz wake up!!!" He screams. Shadow instantly pops up. "What is it!?" Shadow asks confused. "My water broke!!!" Shadow puts sonic in his car and drives to the hospital. He calls rouge and the rest of the gang on the way over.

Shadow gets there and brings sonic inside. He makes the nurse find him a room. "He's having a baby!!! Hurry up!!!" He shouts at the nurse. They get to a small room where sonic is put onto a bed for pregnant women. "Ahhhh!!! Shadow the baby is coming!!!!" The nurse comes in to deliver the baby. The baby comes out. "Its a girl the nurse says, but sonic releases grip of shadows hand and he lays there motionless with his eyes closed. "SONIC!!!" Shadow was half crying. Sonic didn't wake.
_______________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!