chapter three: confession!

(Normal POV)

"Shadow i--" sonic tries to explain but shadow kissed him back. "I need to talk to you sonikku!" Shadow exclaims.....sonic just pushes him on the couch and kisses him. "Talk..." Sonic says. Shadow explains his feelings "sorry this is so sudden" shadow grabs sonics hands "but.....do you fell the same way?" Sonic nodded.

Sonic felt more comfortably near the handsome black and red hedgehog. Shadow pressed his lips softly to sonics, picked him up and put him in bed. Shadow layed next to him.
(Off story...me: major nose bleed)

Shadow gives sonic a smirk and falls asleep next to the azure blue hedgehog.
(Morning)

Sonic gets on shadow and kisses him. "Wake up shadz!"😁😁 shadow groaned. "Have to?" Shadow quietly asked. "Yes shadz..." Sonic proclaims.

Shadow gets up and gets dressed(IN FRONT OF SONIC!?!?!?) Sonic stared at shadow, in a trance. "Need something!?" Shadow asked playfully. "N-NO not at all heh heh!" Sonic says as he exits his trance.

Then their was a sudden knock on shadows front door. "It better not be Amy!!!" Sonic thought. Sonic opens the door with shadow hugging him around his waist and his head on sonics shoulder. "Yes?" Sonic says. Rouge was l at the door with tails and knuckles beside her. "Umm.....something you guys need to tell us!?" Knuckles said while holding in a laugh.

"Err.....yeah kinda!! Come in.....😳😳" sonic says. Rouge sits on a brown rolling chair next to the couch and knuckles and tails sit on a light brown couch in front of sonic and shadow. Sonic hid his face in shadows snow white chest fur. "This is embarrassing!" Sonic mumbles, while shadow runs his fingers through sonics quills.
_______________________________________

What is he gonna say to them!?!? Or what is he gonna say to the rest of the gang!?!? Tune in next time to find out!!!!!!!!!