chapter twenty: taking care of the baby!!!

(Normal POV)
(I'm so sorry but this is sadly the last part of this season!!!! Season two coming soon!!!!! ENJOY!!!)

Shadow calmed her down and handed her to sonic so that sonic could feel her.
"Thx shadz! OwO" sonic got out a blanket and put it over his chest and the baby...allowing her to drink her mothers milk.

"The baby is so cute sonic!" Trent was adoring maria. "Thanks Trent!" Shadow was happy. (Trent's POV) I really want a family with Amy.....hmmm. "Hey Ames?" I asked..."yeah?" She replied. I then grabbed her hand and took her to my place(wink wink). (Back to normal POV) "what was that all about!?" Sonic said. Silver winked "oh ya know they were going to 'have something to do' like you and shadow...." Sonic got up and told shadow what happened, who was in the kitchen. "Whoa! TMI!!!" He laughed.

"Yeah that's what I said!!!" Silver walked in. "So i guess their having 'their own little sleepover' hahaha!!!" Rouge was surprised. "Um...yeah!" Shadow hugged sonic and pet his quills lightly causing the azure hedgehog to blush and purr. "Aww he's purring!" Silver said, who was holding the tiny hoglet. "Hey we aren't trying for two!!" Rouge said playfully. "Yeah being an uncle is hard!" Silver exclaimed.

Knuckles then walked in..."whoa... What's the big meeting in here about...?" Knuckles chuckled. "C'mon! Let's go finish the game!!" Sonic declared in a silly manner.

(3 hour's later...of games)
There is a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Sonic said hopping up with the baby strapped in her chest carrier. It was Amy...and Trent. "Y'all came back!!!" Tails was happy..."yeah w-we are" Amy said...her and Trent are sweating..."so Amy....where did y'all go!?" Sonic asked. Amy blushed deeply so did trent. "N-nowhere!!!!!!" Amy lied. "Oh we went somewhere!" Trent said in a deep sexy voice. Amy nudged him with her elbow.
_________________________________________

The end.....season two coming soon!!!!!