chapter ten: our baby girl!!!

(Normal POV)

"Sonic wake up!!!" Shadow was shaking him harshly. "Sh-shadz?" Sonic was coming back from passing out. "Sonic! You nearly scared me to death!!" Shadow started to grab sonics hand. "Here's your baby girl" the nurse handed the baby to shadow.

"Sh-shes so beautiful s-shadz!!!" Sonic was in tears of joy. "Yes sh-she i-is" shadow was also crying. "Rouge! Be nice!!" Silver was walking in with rouge, who was pinching him. "*gasp* shadow s-sonic is that my g-g-grandbaby!?!?" Rouge was saying.....the all considered her the grandma. "Y-yeah she i-is!" Sonic was wiping his tears while talking, "omg sonic its her!!!!!" Tails ran in. "Hey little buddy!!!" Shadow greeted the little fox who was 20 but they still treat him as their 'little buddy.' "C-can I hold her s-sonic!?" Rouge was reaching for the baby.

"Yes you can rouge!" Sonic told her, "she's so cutte !!" Silver added. "Isn't she?" Rouge asked in tears. Shadow was having the doctor wrap his hand because of sonics strong grip. "Oh...shadz I'm sorry I held your hand so tightly!!!" Sonic felt bad for the ebony black hedgehog.

Silver telikanisised the baby to him. "Silver be careful!!!!!!!" Rouge scolded. Tails looked at the little blue hedgehog. (She is blue with red stripes) "can I hold her silv!?" Tails was on his toes. "Yeah!" Silver handed the yellow fox the little wrapped up baby. Tails blushed in happiness. "Aww..." Rouge said while taking a picture. "Hey I can be the big brother!?" Tails asked politely. "Yes you can..." Sonic replied.
_______________________________________

TO BE COTINUED!!!!! PLZ LIKE, AND FOLLOW!!!!!(I may add something sad so......stay tuned!!!)