chapter nine: the sleepover!!

(Normal POV)
(Okay for all of you wondering....the baby is still being taken care of by rouge.... And not gone....she is now two.....but rouge still likes to baby sit her...a lot!! And can y'all just please comment something....feeling lonely!)

They all sat on the floor of the living room and talked for a while until rouge went and got a green glass bottle. "Let's play spin the bottle guys!!!" She suggested. They all nodded 'yes.' Rouge put it in the middle and spun it. It landed on Trent. She spun it again. Sonic. "Ugh...err....ummmm..." Sonic was nervous and blushing. Shadow was jealous.

Sonic and Trent leaned in and touched lips, then they both flew to the bathroom with toothbrushes and Washed their mouths. They got back to the living room and both blushed. "Come sit down boys. It wasn't that bad!" Rouge insisted.

"Shut up rouge" shadow was jealous. "Aww shadz...your jealous" sonic said teasing shadow. "N-no I'm n-not" he said. "Okay...." Sonic said in a sly manner. "Kiss silver to test that theory!" Rouge whispered in sonics ear. "OK!" Sonic said, he kissed silver. "Then you wouldn't mind that shadz?" He said. "I'm gonna kill you silver!!!" Shadow crawled over to silver making a fist. "Shadow no!!!" Sonic got in front of the strong punch to...the face. "S-sonikku!?" Shadow hugged him.

"I-im fine shadz it didn't hurt that bad! Trust me I've been through worse with eggman!!!" Sonic admitted. "Well....I...I just feel bad about hitting MY BOYFRIEND!!!" Shadow said. "Its fine shadz!!! I'm okay...let's get going with this game!" Sonic said. The baby started to cry... "I'll get her sonic!" Tails went and got the baby and handed her to shadow. "Sh sh shhhh.....shhh daddy's gotcha!" Shadow kissed her forehead.
_________________________________________

TO BE COTINUED!!!!!!