chapter fourteen: rejected...

(Normal POV)

"Y-yeah! Its me sonic!" Amy says in tears from seeing the azure hedgehog in pain staring into his emerald eyes. "What are ya doing here Ames?" Sonic asked politely, "j-just came to visit and ... Umm..." Amy was afraid that sonic didn't like her anymore. "And what?" Sonic asked confused, Amy kissed him. "Mmph!!! Amy?!!" He was angry at the pink hedgehog.

"Wh-what!?" Amy was surprised by his reaction.....so was shadow heh! Shadow was mad....so...so...mad!!! "Amy you can't just do that ya know!"
Sonic blurted out. Shadow was red with anger. "Oh.....I know but....I love you sonic!" Amy was tearing up again.
"Well you know I love shadow so you can't do that Ames!!!" Sonic was now angry at the little pink hedgehog.

Sonic started to talk in pig latin to keep Amy from hearing his thoughts.....shadow under stood it though. "Iay atehay erhay!!!" (I hate her) sonic said...shadow nodded "amesay" (same) he replied.

Amy was furious that the boys could talk a different language that she didn't understand. "Fine!!! I'm leaving!!! I....I......I hate you sonic the hedgehog!!!!! And I....I....hope you die!!!" She stormed out and slammed the door. Sonic cried......"I didn't mean what I said!!!" Sonic just lost his best friend.

"Its okay sonic you'll be fine and you'll both forget about it!" Shadow made sonic feel better sot that they could fall asleep peacefully.
_______________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!
Please comment And tell me your thoughts about it....pwease!? >.<