Yes

I dedicated this chapter to @yourprince because he made my week! Thanks :) Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What are doing?” I asked in shock and confusion.

“I’m really sorry but I don’t have a choice, Kevin said I should...” He spoke hesitantly but was cut off when Kevin walking in with just his boxers on. This confused me even more.

“Is she ready?” He asked before properly taking a look at what was actually going on in the room. “Oh sweetheart you’re up! Why is that Archie?” he asked pointedly.

“I have been up all night thank you very much and I startled Archie so lay off him! So can you please tell me exactly what is going Kevin and don’t lie to me?! After everything you've taken from me I deserve your honesty.” I stated to him. He made some hand gesture and Archie left the room. He paced a bit then sat on the bed looking me dead in the eye.

“I’ve been getting Archie to drug you so I can sleep with you.” he didn’t hesitate or show any remorse.

"Huh?!" I didn't expect that.

"I said that I got.." he began to reiterate.

“I heard what you said but why Kevin why didn’t you just ask to sleep with me Kevin? You've never been shy so why now?” I asked and he chuckled obviously not taking in how serious and creepy this was.

“Look at how you reacted to me kissing you and you want me to ask to sleep with you. Get serious.” He said with amusement in his voice

“Yes of course I would want you to Kevin! It was my body the last time I checked and after everything Kevin you couldn’t give me the courtesy of asking. You should have asked me Kevin on both occasions!” At this point you could hear the tears in my voice.

“But you would have said no!” He exclaimed.

“Yeah and I could have said yes too! The point Kevin is you didn’t ask!” I bellowed out frustrated.

“Okay okay, I’m sorry I didn’t ask. Can I have sex with you pretty please with a cherry on top?” I could hear the play in his voice.

“I do not appreciate your playfullness of the subject and yes I will but not tonight. l need to prepare myself and make sure I’m well rested so I can perform to my best abilities.” With that I left him standing there with a shocked look on his face and fell asleep. My last thought was if he wanted this body, he will get it and it would be better than any of the others including my childhood self. I would show him that I had grown despite the fact that I would feel sickened by this act.

I looked for Archie all day to let him know that I had forgiven him but I failed and no one would tell me where he was. So I carried on my day as normal and when night fell I started preparing myself. I got a message telling me that Kevin was running late so I thought I’d go explore the house. The grandeur of it astonished me and what I’d loved from the beginning was, how there was some of the old mixed in with the new. After half an hour I decided to find my way to Kevin’s room. I dismissed the manly bedroom and went straight to his wardrobe and decided to put one of his shirts on then I sat on his chair to watch some tv. After an hour Kevin walked into his room, completely blanked me and went straight to the shower, after he came out and that’s when he noticed me.

“How long have you been sitting there?” He asked as he wiped himself off.

“An hour and a half.” I said with a smile and turned the television off. Weirdly he seemed uptight and uneasy which made me chuckle within myself.

He walked over to his bed and that my was cue to move as well. As soon as I got on the bed he put me on my back but I protested because I wanted to be on top at least for the moment. I started kissing him with all the passion I could muster and I reckon it was shock that stopped him reacting quickly. It didn’t deter me I carried on and just when he was getting into the swing of things I moved to his neck. I carried this format making sure he was moaning at each point and as I did this I admired his body. It was built and firm. Just before I put my mouth on his head, I took a look at him and his eyes were telling me that he was about to lose control and that’s exactly what I wanted. I remembered how he liked it when we were growing up and I did exactly that, I even let him move me to the rhythm he wanted and when I saw him grab the headboard I knew it was coming and I took it all. I lifted my head and made him watch me swallow and lick my lips. I was about to unbutton his shirt when he spoke in a raspy voice,

“No babe stop. Come here.” I did as asked he sat me on his lap and started kissing me, it was deeper than what we started with and it makes me ashamed to say that I enjoyed it. It was probably because I hadn't had sex in a while. He abruptly left the room and came back with 2 glasses of water, this made me chuckle because this guy had high expectation of himself. He gulped down half of the glass and climbed onto the bed. We started kissing again and then he whispered,

"I'm going to make you remember how it felt when we were younger and remind you one of the reasons you were with me." Then he started nibbling at me neck. That comment disposed of all the confidence that I held just a few minutes ago and I was reminded of the 15 year old girl who did everything this man wanted only to be dashed aside. If I was frozen I hadn't realized and apparently neither had he because I was out of his shirt and my bra.

"Oh I love undressing you." He moaned out and before I knew it his mouth was biting at my nipple and I gasped. Not out of pain but of pleasure, all I could do was sigh in my head. He went all the way down and all he kept saying was 'I remember how you like it' and I couldn't even protest because he did remember. Like how I enjoyed him biting my lips down below. kind of rough and painful? I know. The thing is Oscar was great, don't get me wrong. He was gentle and I could always feel the love he had emulating and that was good for the-new-withdrawn-from-world-insignificant-me. But Kevin appealed to my-rougher-more-kinky-teenage-self hence why I was calling out Kevin's name like this wasn't enough and truth be told I wanted more of Kevin. The only question is what price am I going to have to pay for this?

After chugging down the glasses of water down and some extra that was brought up, I lay down to find Kevin staring at me. We didn't say anything to each other and I was about to turn over when he spoke.

"You've grown up a lot since the last time I saw you, like having sex with the light on, you never wanted that when we were younger." I responded by chuckling and he carried on. "Or how you're not shy or subconscious about you body."

"If you hadn't realized I was extremely chubby when we were younger and we dated so what did you expect." I said disdainfully.

"Hey I liked that you had a bit of meat on you! I never complained about it did I?"

"But if given the opportunity you would have right?" I asked rhetorically and with that I turned to my side facing away from and within seconds he was perched to my back and kissing my shoulders. Obviously avoiding my comment.

"Do you know what else, has changed that I think I’ll enjoy?" He asked whispering and I shook my head. "The way you moaned and screamed my name. It's always been my goal to make you do that as if I was the air you breathed and I made it happen. It let's me know that I've made you a satisfied woman. Goodnight beautiful." He whispered to me and with that he was drifting off to sleep with his head in the crane of my neck. I too drifted off with my physical desire quenched but emotional side wanting something it wouldn’t get.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what did you think??

Do you think Kevin and her are going keep at it?? What about Oscar?!

Vote, Comment, PM

Thanks for reading :)