Chapter 2

~~Nate POV~~

~~Picture of Nate~~

All I could do was run. Run until they caught me. But to my surprise they never did.

I had to stop my legs had began to feel as if they were made of jelly.

I was about to claps collapse but I had to keep going. Out of nowhere I see someone, I froze but soon realized that it was just a small, frail,cute, burnett boy.

I needed help. So I staggered over to him. But before I could get to him my whole world started to spin around me.

I fell. All I could whisper to him was "help me."

But I couldn't tell if it reached him. That was all I could manage to say. Soon after I felt the warmth of the boys body around me.

I let his warmth consume before the world had completely vanished before me.

The next thing I know is I'm screaming at the pain that jolted through my body, when I was moved and put into what I think was a car.

I finally could hear people talking one in a panicked hushed tone, the other sounds worried bit still calm.

I could just barley open my eyes to look up at the beautiful blue eyed boy holding me in his lap.

All I could hear him say once he realized I was awake was "don't worry your safe, we are going to take you to the hospital.". Even as he had a look of pain on his face. Then he whispered "Even though I think it's a bad idea."

I tried to jump up but the pain was to much for my body. He noticed and looked confused. I looked into his gorgeous blue eyes and pleaded "No please they'll find me, anywhere but there."

He looked at the driver and said "see Jo I told you we should have just took him to my house, you know I live alone he will be safe there." She looked in the mirror and said "Fine, but I was against this in the first place.

"What seemed like forever passed I would occasionally open my eyes to see the blue eyed boy staring at me.

But as soon as I did he would look out the window at the passing buildings.

We drove in a comfortable silence. With a slight pink growing on his cheeks.