Chapter 4

~~Oliver's POV~~

I let out  a huge sigh of relief as soon as Jo left.

But for some odd reason I had forgotten about the boy on my couch.

Then I heard a slight moan of pain. I snapped out of my daydream.

I went into the kitchen to get a warm wet rag to wipe away the blood on the boy's face.

Once I return to the living room he was sitting up looking around. His gaze caught mine and we were in an intense staring contest.

Then I finally was able to look away. I was able to walk over to him and hand him the rag.

He looks like a lost puppy just looking at the rag.

I got the courage to look him in the eyes again feeling the redness creep its way to my cheeks.

I said it's to wip the blood from your face and body. Now I am confident that my face was completely red.

He looked at me and tried to take the piece of cloth I was holding but winced at the pain in his body.

He looked up at me and gently whispered "will you do it for me?"

I could I could have sworn I saw a little red on his cheeks but passed it off as the pain he was in.

I slowly walked over to him and started to gently wipe his face. I hadn't realized that his eyes were hazel and his skin was so soft and almost perfect.

I tried not to stare but failed miserably. I had finished wiping his face. I sighed that I had finally finished.

Then I had realized that he was still in pain. I told him I would be back.

I had returned with two small pills in my hand and a glass of water in the other.

Once he had taken the medicine I hadn't realized something.

Who was here who is he running from?

Why was he covered in blood?

Why couldn't he remember who he was?

Most of all

Where would you stay?