Chapter3

~~Oliver's pov~~

He looked so peaceful laying in my lap. He had perfect dirty blond hair that fell perfectly onto his forehead.

His seemingly perfect soft lips,the two little piercings on one side of his bottom lip.

Oh and you can't forget his muscular body, from his shoulders all the way down to his stomach.

OMG and you can't forget his shirt. He was wearing a shirt that showed off every muscle when he moved.

Then his eyes opened and looked straight into my eyes. His eyes were so brown.

But then I was finally able to rip my eyes away and look out the window.

I could feel the redness creeping up my face under his gaze.

Then I heard him say "what's your name." I could tell by the look on his face that my face was turning a darker shade of red if that was even possible.

I looked down at him and all I could say was "what?"

I mentally slapped my self for my stupid reply.

"Your name, what is it?"

"O-o-Oliver" I stutterd.

"Thanks for the help Oliver, my name is ... Ugh." He looked as if he was trying to answer the world's hardest question ever asked.

"I-I can't remember my name." Now he looked as if someone had just ran over his favorite pet.

~~Time Jump~~

We had finally arrived at my cold, empty, plain house I call home.

Jo and I helped the mystery boy out of the car. We reached the front door and I fished my keys out of my pocket and hurried to open the door.

As we all sled in the door I shut it with my foot behind us. We carefully maneuvered ourselves through the house and sat him carefully on the sofa.

Out of nowhere we all jumped at the sound of a phone ringing. Joe groaned and answered her phone.

"Hello... Mom I'm at Oliver's "..." But mom...OK I'll be there in 5 minutes yeah I love you too."

She sighed and looked at me then the mysterious guy then back at me.

" I got to go or I'll be grounded for a month and my precious car will be taken from me."

She looked just the smallest bit sad. Finally she looked back at the other guy and said "If I find out you hurt him in any way, shape, or form I we'll see to it that you will never and I mean NEVER walk again."

She smiled waved goodbye before walking out the door.