Chapter 6

~~Oliver's POV~~

Once I had showed him to his room and showed him how to use the shower I walked out of the bathroom and went to look for clothes.

It took forever for me to finally find clothes that I think will fit him.

But I didn't realize with that the shower had turned off I was too busy trying to figure out what I was going to say to him.

I had open the bathroom door and walked in about to say something but looked up and was shocked.

He had nothing but a towel in his hand and the rest of his body was exposed. I had put the clothes on the sink. After that I have walked out without saying a word.

It was about five minutes later that I heard him walking out of the bathroom. I was sitting on the couch in the living room.

He walked in with a pink shade on his cheeks.

I jumped up and looked at him before I started to fiercely apologize.

He shook his head and said "no it's fine I'm the one who didn't locked the door."

I looked at him and said "no it's my fault I should have knocked."

There was a silence between us but it was comfortable silence.

He looked at me and asked "how do I get to my room I kind of forgot." I laughed and started to walk towards the room.

Once I had gotten to the room I told him that my room was right next door. He nodded and said "thank you."

I had to walk to my room to get close to shower. Once I have gotten out of the shower and got back to my room it was around 8:30.

I went to his room and knocked this time he said "come in." I walked into the room and he was sitting on the bed.

I looked at him and asked "would you like to eat something?" He looked at me and said "sure."

I turned red at the realization that I couldn't cook. I turned back to him and said "would you like to order out I kinda can't cook."

He laughed and said "yeah that's fine." I asked what would he liked so I could order it.

We both decided on getting a pizza. But by time the pizza has finally arrived it was around 8:45.

We sat at the kitchen table and started to make small talk. Even though I was the one doing most of the talking. He asked questions 'like where did I go to school, how old I was' most the questions I could answer.

But the question he had asked me that I had the most difficult answering was "why do you live alone don't you have parents?"

I look down at my place pizza and couldn't say anything I could feel a tear start to form at the edge of my eye.

I guess he noticed because the next thing he said was "I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked."

The rest of dinner was peaceful I had washed dishes and we had both decided to go to sleep.