Chapter 8

~~Oliver's POV~~

I awake to the sound of someone screaming. I jump from my bed still only in my pajama pants.

I rush down the hall to the room where the boy was staying for the time being.

I threw open the door to the room and he looked at me as if I was going to murder him.

I hurried in and through my arms around him to reassure him that he was alright.

I hugged him with all the strength I had in my scrawny little arms. He settled down a little but was still slightly trembling.

I whispered to him and said "was it a nightmare?" I looked down at his at his beautiful face and saw tears coming from the corners of his eyes.

All he said was "Nate." I looked at him and said "My name is Oliver not Nate but that's ok."

He chuckled a little and repeated "Nate...that's my name,I know your name silly."

I could fell the shade of pink creep up onto my cheeks.  I has a stupid look on my face for a few monents before taliking again.

His face was placed closely to my chest. All I said to him was "what was the dream about?" He ended up telling me what it was about.(in chapter 7)

Now we were laying down in the bed I was still holding onto his still trembling body.  We had both fallen asllep.

The next morning

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm,but for some reason it had sounded farther than usual.

As usual i had decided to yell at the alarm. I yelled "No it's still to early to get up,why do I have to go?  Schools over in one week what's one week of not going ugh?!?"

Finally I had to get out of bed but it was sorta hard to move. Why? Once I was able to move I had thrown one of my legs over the side of the bed but not befor it came short and was cought on something.

It was  Nate's body. My legs had some how wrapped around his hips and my hands were on his chest.

Once I had finally relized the posision we were in I had tried to move but for some reason i couldn't. Then it hit me he had is hands on my hips that held me in place, then he leand forward.

Then he kissed me. Yes KISSED ME .Me of all the peolel in the world. The cutest boy in the world had chossen to kiss me. I couldn't  beleve that he was gay to.

What did this mean?  Did he like me? Was this an accident?  Was he still asleep?

Oh my gosh will you shut up brain let me enjoy my first kiss.

The kiss had only lasted a few seconds but could have lasted forever.

Once he had pulled away all he said was "wow."

I sat there with my legs still wrappred around his hips.  I sat there for a few more seconds before bolting off of him and running as fast as I could back to my room with Nate yelling after me.

I did't know what to do it was my first kiss. I didn't know how to react, but I did know one thing if I hadn't left that room when I did I would have ended up wanting another kiss and wouldn't be able to stop myself. And that is what scared me becuse I had just met him the day before.

I had locked myself in my room and was afraid to come out and face Nate.  But then i had realized that it was barely Friday and I still had to go to school.  UGH!!!

I still had an hour  until I have to go to school.  So basicly I couldn't avoid  Nate I would have to leave eventualy.

I took a deep breath and walked out of my room and walked right into a pacing Nate.

We ran right into each other with his large framed body agenst my small one I was sent tumbeling towards the grownd.  But luckily Nate was able to catch me just before I fell.

His stong arms wrapped around my body as if I was his most prize position.  He brought me back up to his large chest and just held me there.

Then I heard him say "I'm sorry if I freked you out I realy am, but I just coudn't help it.  I don't know what came over me but I hope you will be able to forgive me."

Looking him deep in the eyes all I  could say was "to be completly honest that was my first kiss.  I know I'm 16 and that was my  first kiss.  You must think I'm a loser right?"

He looked down at me and whisperd in my ear in a soft sweet voice "I have to be honest to, even thow it was only for a few seconds it was a really amazing kiss."