Chapter 10

~~Oliver's POV~~

We stood there it the hall him holding me in his arms and I felt safe. I knew that I barely know Nate but he makes me feel so safe.

Then I heard my phone ring and the moment was ruined. I jumped at the sound. Nate quickly relased me at the sound.  I gave him a sad smile and went to awnser my phone.

The call was from none other than my crazy best friend Jo. I pushed the answer button and said "h-hello?  Then I heard her snicker on the other side of the line and finaly say.  " Your ass better be ready by time I get ther to get you for school."

I asked her " how long tell you get here?"   She started to talk again and she said "you have an hour and a half tell I'm at your door."  

Okay that still gives me time to get ready and posibly get a littel more information from Nate about who he is.

"Okay Jo I'll be ready" I said and with that I hung up.

I looked back at Nate and said "I have to get ready for school if your hungry you can go to the kitchen and help yourself to whatever you want."

He gave me a small node and walked toward the kitchen. Once he was out of sight I returned back into my room and started to get ready for another day at the place many peopel know as school but what I call 'the hell I am forced to go to'.

I was still siting in my room on my bed when all of a sudden i started to think of then. The yelling, my mom trying her hardest to stop all the madniss of that moment but falling so very miserebly.  "mom  help me please dont let him do this stop him plesae HELP ME MOM PLEASE HELP ME." 

Then I snapped out of my day dream at the felling of a tear fall from my eye amd make its way down to my lips. i wipped my face and stood and exited my room.

I had walked out of my room and down the hall tell i made my way to the kitchen.  I stoped at the seen in front of me it was Nate sitting at the tabel and he had a bowl of cereal sitting in front of him. He had a stream of milk coming from the right side of his mouth.  He looked as if he was a small child.

But sadly the moment was ruined by the door bell ringing. i gave a quick sigh before i want to open the door. Once i had finely opend the door there stood Jo smiling as if she was a crazy person that was about to try and murder me.

But of course she just said "hey" and walked in to eat my food before school started.