chapter nine

It's been two weeks since I've seen Ashton. By choice obviously. He texts and calls but I don't reply.

I haven't talked to Luke either, I mean clearly we are just friends. All we did was have sex and that's it. nothing more.

It was a one time thing.

Ashton calling...

For god sakes.

"What."

"Can we talk?"

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Us."

"Okay?"

"Well, actually. I was wondering, would you like to go on a road trip with me?"

"Where?"

"Everywhere. All 50 states. Just me, you, and jaspar."

"Wait what?"

"Maybe even Canada. Just bring your passport in case."

"Hold on. What?" I try and process everything he just said.

"I want to be with you jade and I think spending time together would help. plus I've always dreamed of visiting all 50 states and there's no one I'd rather do it with than you."

Tears form in my eyes at his sweet words.

"I'll go."

"Really?!" I hear the excitement in his voice.

"Yes, let's go." I smile a little and feel a tear roll down my cheek.

"Okay, um well just sleep well. Pack up in the morning and we can leave."

"Okay."

"As a matter of a fact, I'm packing now and I'll be at your house in 30 minutes. I'll just sleep over."

"Okay ash."

"God I love it when you say that." he comments.

"Hurry." I smile and hang up.

I leave the front door unlocked for Ashton and crawl under the covers. I patiently await for him with jaspar.

30 minutes goes by and I hear the door open up, the locks turn and footsteps come closer to my doorway.

"Hey princess." he smiles.

"Hey daddy."

"I'll never get tired of that." he smiles as he comes and jumps in bed, pulling me closer as he gets cozy.

"You really want to do this? With me?"

"Yes, I love you more than words can describe and I love to travel. so why not do something I love with someone I love." he pecks my cheek softly and nuzzles into my neck.

God I've missed these moments. Yes he makes me angry but there's no one I'd rather have make me angry than him.

I love Ashton with every bit of me, no doubt.