chapter fifteen

i wake up and notice i'm alone in bed.

That's weird, i swear ashton was here last night..or was i dreaming?

"Knock, knock." i hear his sweet voice.

I roll over and look at the doorway to see ashton's fit body standing there with a coffee mug in his hand.

"hiiii." i smile at him and lay on my side. He walks over and sits next to me on the bed. He hands me the mug.

"For me?" i look at him.

"For you." he places the warm mug in my hands and kisses my forehead softly.

"Thank you Ash." i smile at him and take a sip of the warm brew.

"You're welcome baby. What would you like to do today?" he asks me sweetly.

"I don't know, what did you have planned?"

"Well Calum wanted to meet up and hang out."

"Oh okay."

"But if you wanted to do something i can cancel."

"No don't be silly ash. you haven't seen calum in forever. you should go visit him."

"Like you should visit Michael?"

"Why?"

"He was your family at one point. you need to keep him as family."

"That's okay. i'm pretty sure he hates me now."

"See and that's exactly why you should reach out to him."

"is this a test?"

"A test?" he questions.

"Yeah because you know how mikey really feels about me."

"that's not the point. i trust you."

"I just don't know if i'm ready to speak to him."

"Whatever floats your boat." he says as he gets up and grabs his clothes, putting them on.

"I guess i'll go hang with cal. Do you want me to stay the night again or?"

"I don't care ashton, you know where the key is if you decide to come here." i smile at him as he walks over and gives me a kiss.

"Well i guess i'll see you later." he smiles back at me.

when i hear the front door shut i lay there thinking about Michael. the last time i saw him we were here and it was when ashton started popping back in my life.

I just don't know if he will be disappointed in me for going back to him or what.

I grab my phone and text him.

Me :

hey mikey, haven't seen you in awhile and i miss you. so i guess if you wanna hang out we can? just let me know. xoxo

i lay my phone down and wait for a reply.

"he's never gunna respond." i say to myself.

almost instantaneously i get a text back.

mikey :

you free now? i can come over. i have some of the "devils lettuce" if you're down ;-)

Me :

i'm down, like a gay guys dick in a strip club ;-) lmaooooo

Mikey :