chapter eleven

two months later...

I wake up to the crisp air of the mountains in Colorado. Yes, we are still on the road but things are rocky right now. Ashton has lost his temper a few times, making me wish I had another car so I could just go home.

I've bought a tent so when we are in places that are appropriate I just sleep in it. I actually prefer it, I wake up to beautiful views every morning.

"Jade?"

I sit up in my sleeping bag and look out the tents opening.

"Yes?"

"Can I come in?"

I scoot to the side gesturing for him to come in.

"Look, I'm sorry I've made this trip a nightmare. I just..I ran out of my medicine and i don't know what to do. I have to be home to get it and clearly we are still here. I just don't want to ruin the trip by going back home. I wish I could just control myself." he explains.

"It's okay Ashton, I understand if we need to go back."

"I don't want to do that to you though." he pleads.

"I'll be fine."

"No I just can't. I'll feel guilty, I'll figure this out. Okay?"

"Okay." we both fall silent, I look out at the snow capped mountains.

"I know how to help you." I say as I stare out the opening.

"How?" he looks at me confused.

I turn back to him and softly kiss him, moving around until I'm comfortably sitting in his lap. Our lips moving in sync with one another.

He grabs my cheeks and pulls away for a second.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm helping you, just shut up." I whisper as I lean back in to his lips. I move my hands down and start undoing his pants. I feel his teeth latch down on my lower lip, we carefully switch positions.

Ashton's body hovering over mine, his lips attached to my neck. He bites and sucks along my jawline and neck letting his anger out.

He pulls my shirt off and moves down my body where he then takes my shorts off, leaving in my cutest undergarments.

I came prepared okay. I've always wanted to have sex in the mountains. It's just a fantasy.

He strips himself down and takes the rest of my clothes off. I pull my favorite blanket over our bodies as he pushes himself inside me. Making my skin crawl with pleasure.

"Oh Ash." I moan out as he slowly moves his hips while holding mine down.

He picks up the pace, letting his aggression show. Which honestly in this moment is really fucking sexy. He digs his nails into my hipbones causing chill bumps to ingulf my body.

My body arches as I let out little moans.

Ashton's eyes are clamped shut as he lets out moans that make my hormones nearly explode.

"Daddy, I'm close."

He begins going faster as I can feel my high approaching.

Suddenly my body buckles and my back fully arches as I scream for him, my screams echo in the mountains as Ashton hits his high.

I feel tears slip down my face, wait why am I crying??

I wipe my cheeks quickly before Ashton looks back down at me. As usual my actions are slow, he locks his eyes on my face and sees the tears coming from my eyes.

"Did I hurt you?? Oh my god what's wrong?"

"No, I-I don't know why I'm crying. Can we just ignore it. I'm sorry." I stutter and grab my clothes, slipping them back on and running out of the tent quickly.

The tears keep streaming and as I grab jasper and take him for a walk on the trail. Lighting a cigarette I start to calm down, why am I crying?

He didn't hurt me.

what the fuck is wrong with me?

I sit down on a log and let jasper roam around, I finish my cigarette and look at my exposed skin, Ashton's nail marks and scratches run down my hips and sides.

I trace my fingers over them, they slightly sting still.

Leaves crunch in the distance, I look over and see my favorite face next to Jaspers. 

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I really don't know what that was all about."

He sits next to me and pulls me closer as we look off at the mountains.

"I love you."