~*~Sam, Cas and Dean - Army Men~*~

The bell ringing pulled me out of my thoughts as I looked around, seeing everyone packing up from the two hour lecture, clearly seeing people where glad to be leaving today.
"Y/n." A voice called and I looked up to see my best friend bff/n standing over me with her hand held out. "Come on, there's that small gathering of students at the park later today. We can get there on time if we set off to our dorm now." Sighing as I didn't want to disappoint her and tell her I wasn't in the mood, I smiled and accepted her hand, letting her pull me along to the exit.

We arrived at the park about 30 minutes later, me wearing high waist blue shorts and a white Jack Daniels tank top, compared to my skinny jeans and college jumper. Bff/n was also wearing some black leggings and a white strapped shirt, a small cardigan over the top.
"Come on y/n, it'll be fun! Let's get a drink and go sit with Ben, Dillon and Lisa over there." She smiled and we grabbed two beers before walking over and sitting with our friends. We'd just talked about what's being going on in lessons, sharing gossip about things here and there, even us girls talking about organising a shopping day next weekend while the boys watched the football. But as I was about to ask Lisa a question on the homework we got, a yelling voice got my attention, including everyone else's.
"Yo Sweetheart! Where you at love?!" I gasped in surprise and quickly turned, tears forming in my eyes at the sight of three people wearing army uniform in front of me. I dropped the half drank beer that was in my hand and quickly pushed myself up, running as fast as I could to the three men standing in front of me.
"Sam! Dean! Cas!" I screeched and threw myself at Cas, wrapping my legs around his waist and hugging him as tightly as I could. I heard him laughing at my reaction as he wrapped his arms around me just as tight, kissing me on the head as I felt his tears falling onto my neck.
"Hey my love." He whispered before two other bodies could be felt on either side of me and I leaned back as I threw my arms around the two brothers.
"Sam! Dean!"
"Hey doll." Dean said as I jumped down and pulled him into a bear hug, making him jump in surprise. "God, you've got stronger at hugging since the last time I saw you." I laughed and wiped at the continuing stream of tears before turning and pulling Sam into the same hug, hearing an 'umph' from him as I squeezed him.
"Jesus Christ Y/n, you have gotten strong." I laughed as I pulled back and faced Cas again, smiling widely as a sob passed my lips before I grabbed his face and pulling his lips to mine. I heard him hum in content and pull my body close to his as people started to clap around us, before I pulled back.
"Why didn't you guys tell me you where coming home?! You said you'd be another 6 months!" I asked, as me and Cas still held onto each other.
"Well Cas wanted to surprise you, I'm surprised that Dean didn't spoil it." Sam explained.
"I'm sorry! I just couldn't wait to see my best friend again, you don't know how much I wanted to tell her." You laughed at their childish behaviour as bff/n walked up to you guys with five beers in her hands.
"So since you spilt yours and I'm the bestest friend ever, I brought you guys drinks." She said as we all took one before she slapped me in the arm.
"Ow! What was that for?!" I yelled, turning away from Cas, but still holding his hand as it wrapped round my waist.
"For never telling me that you knew hot people in the army! And that your boyfriend was there too!" She explained, looking over at Dean who sent her a wink.
"Sorry, the thought never came to mind that I should brag about knowing cute guys."
"Hey." Lisa interrupted my sarcasm as she came up to next to bff/n.
"Ben and Dillon have asked if you guys wanna come hang out with us." She said, her eyes glancing at Sammy every now and again. I laughed at how obvious my friends where, but that's a reason why I loved them so much.
"Yeah, that'd be awesome. We have two years to catch up on with Y/n here." Dean said, before turning to me and Cas, whispering in a low voice so only we could hear, "And you two have 2 years to catch up on something else too." I gasped before letting go of Cas' hand, punching Dean in the arm.
"Dean Winchester, you rude son of a bitch!" You yelled, making everyone laugh.
"Bitch." He mumbled as he rubbed his arm jokingly.
"Dick." You smirked as he only fake pouted before throwing his arm over your shoulders and Cas' round your waist as the four of you followed bff/n and Lisa over to Ben and Dillon.