~*~Jack - Let me help you~*~

This chapter contains spoilers from the end of Supernatural 13x06. If you haven't seen it I'd watch it first before continuing 👍🏻

"Hey." Sam called as Dean walked down the stairs. I looked up from my beer that Sam insisted I don't have since I was 'underage' but I just gave him a bitchface. Idiot drank younger than I did.
"Hey." He replied, stopping at the end of the table me and Cas sat at.
How's it go?" I asked, placing the drink down as I crossed my arms.
"Usual. Killed the bad guy, saved the girl."
"What about the, uh." Sam motioned, and Dean nodded.
"Took care of it."
"Good."
"Good?" Jack called and we all turned to see him stand from the table behind us. "How is that good? I killed someone. What was his name? The guard? Did he have a family?"
"Jack, don't do this to yourself." I said, feeling sympathy towards him.
"No, did he?" He looked to Dean, who looked like he was contemplating to be truthful.
"Yes, He did."
"Jack, look," Sam started, as I stood up standing next to him. "This life, what we do, it's not easy. And we've all done things we regret."
"Just.. don't." He sternly said, Sam putting his arm in front of me and the other in the air. "You're afraid of me."
"Jack, no." I started, pushing past Sams arm. "No ones afraid of you. I'm not afraid of you." And it was true. Jack didn't scare me, what scared us more was whenever Jack used his powers on us, they never effected me, and we didn't know why. When he blasted us when we first met back at the house, it didn't work on me, and when he used his powers in the shapeshifter who I was standing behind, I wasn't effected either.
"No, maybe you're right. Maybe I'm just another monster."
"No, you're not." Deans voice was heard and I looked back at him slightly shocked. "I thought you were. I did. But like Sam said, we've all done bad. We all have blood on our hands. So if you're a monster, we're all monsters."
"No, you don't." He shook his head. "Every time I try and do something good, people get hurt. I thought I was getting better. I'm not I don't know what I am, but I know I can't make the world a better place, not like this." He spoke, and all I wanted to do was hug him. "I can't even do one good thing. And I know that if I stay, I'm gonna hurt you. All of you. And I can't. You're all I have." He told us sounding sad, and that's when I knew he needed someone close, not standing away like we were all doing right now.
"Jack, listen-"
"I have to go."
"No, Jack." I tried to say, but he lifted his hand before saying, "I'm sorry." And shot a wave of energy towards us, sending all the guys flying back except me. It felt like a strong breeze hit me, before I ran towards him.
"I'm so sorry." And I grabbed his just before we both disappeared from the bunker, leaving the boys looking confused and shocked.

"Jack." Cas called, groaning as he push himself up. Sam and Dean both grunt as the pull themselves up, looking around to see y/n gone as well.
"Y/n?" Dean called, worry clear in his voice.
"Jack!" Cas yelled, desperation in his voice, he was supposed to protect Jack for Kelly, and now he was gone.
"He's gone. They've gone." Sam said, breathing heavily.
"Did he take Y/n?" Dean asked, looking over to his brother. "Did he?"
"I think she grabbed him when he left, it was unintentional."
"God I hope they're okay." Sam said, rubbing his face. "I really hope they're both okay."

One second I was standing in the bunker with Jack and the boys, then I was standing in the middle of a field, nothing but country surrounding me, us.
"Why are you here?!" Jack yelled, yanking his arm out of my light grip on his wrist. "I don't want to hurt you."
"You can't hurt me, remember? Your powers can't effect me."
"But I'll still hurt you. I'll still find a way to hurt you." He sighed, his head down. "I can't hurt the only family I have."
"Jack..." I breathed, lifting my hand up slowly. "You won't hurt me. I'm as tough as nails, I know how to take a punch."
"Just please go. I want to be alone."
"No." I said sternly, his head shooting up at my answer as I rested my hand on his shoulder. "You are not staying alone. Not anymore."
"What do you mean?"
"I don't care if you hate yourself, I don't care if you hurt me, I don't even care if you left me here on my own right now. Because no matter what I'm here to help you with everything. I'm here to help you figure out who you are, I want to help you figure out who you are." I spoke, grabbing his hand and giving it a squeeze. "I want to teach you how the world works, how to control your powers. You're not evil, Jack. You're lost, and I want to guide you through." He kept his head down looking at our hands, and I squeezed it again, lifting his head with my other hand and smiling at him. "Let me guide you."
"You won't leave?" He whispered, and I pulled him into a hug, feeling him grip onto me tight as he took a deep breath.
"I promise. I won't tell the boys where we are til you're ready. Til you can face everything knowing it's okay." I whispered back, leaning back to kiss him on the cheek. "I will help you with everything."