~*~Chandler Bing - You're Not Alone~*~

I've recently got into F.R.I.E.N.D.S and decided to try a one-shot. So here you go!

"Chandler, you are not going to be Mr Heckles. I'm telling you, you'll find the right woman." Monica said, sitting back in her chair.
"Janice was my safety net, okay? And now I have to get a snake."
"Chandler, you don't need a snake." Y/n sighed, walking up to him and taking his hand in a comforting manner. "You won't be alone when you're older."
"Yes I will. I'll be known as the lonely man with the snake!" He declared, pulling his hand away from her. "When I'm alone and old, I'll need a thing, like a hook. Like that guy in the subway who eats his own face."
"You're not gonna be him."
"Yeah, well, so I'll be the crazy man with a snake! Ya know, crazy snake man!" He yelled, walking past the four girls to go out onto the balcony. She sighed in frustration and flopped onto the couch, face planting her hands. She had liked Chandler since they spent a night stuck at the ATMs at the bank when the cities power went out. She knew she had to tell him how she felt, but she was to nervous, and that he may only see her as a friend. She didn't want to ruin their relationship.
"Go tell him Y/n. He won't feel so alone then." Rachel says, sitting down next to her. "You have to tell him sometime. Otherwise he may feel he'll always be alone."
"But he's said it before; he doesn't want to be tied down."
"Who says not with you?"
"I don't know Rach, I mean, what if he doesn't like me."
"Oh trust me Y/n, let's just say I've overheard some of his conversations with the boys." Monica smirks, which earns her a confused look off Y/n.
"Now, Go!" Phoebe commands, wafting her hands towards the balcony. Sighing, she stood up and headed towards the balcony window, climbing through before she went and leaned against the wall next to Chandler.
"You won't be alone you know." She starts off, which earns a scoff off him. "You have us."
"Oh yeah, like you all won't get married and settle down with someone else."
"Who says we all will?"
"Exactly! I'm exactly like Mr Heckles, I act just like him! Where not he same tracks! First it's Bitter Town, then Alone Ville, then Hermit Junction, and the last stop will be Lonely City!"
"Chandler-"
"No! Don try to talk me out of this, because you can't! I mean, I reject the women who are crazy enough to go out with me, and then bitch about how there aren't any good women!"
"Chandler, you stop right now!" She yelled, making Monica, Rachel and Phoebe look outside while Chandler looked surprised. "Now I don't know what your deal is but you need to stop this! You are nothing like Heckles! He was a lonely man who stole Ross' monkey and made stupid excuses for us to be quiet and didn't like anyone! But you, you're... you're sweet and kind and funny and charming and a great guy to be around..." She quietened down as they were now facing each other. "You're nothing like him."
"But we still have the same things, I-"
"Oh for god sakes Chandler! I'm sick of this, this... attitude towards yourself! Your life!" Y/n broke and started yelling, just as Ross and Joey came into the flat.
"What's going on?" Joey asked.
"Shh, Y/n is straightening Chandler out about being alone an we told her to tell him how she feels." Monica says which makes the two jump onto the couches and watch with them.
"Open your eyes and see that we care about you Chandler! I care about you!" She yells, not realising how close they are to each other. "I care about you a lot! And you can't see that because your too busy comparing yourself to him! News flash Bing, you ain't him!" And in the heat of the moment, he grabbed her face and crashed his lips into hers. Shock filled her, even everyone inside who was watching, but she soon melted into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck as his hands ran down to hold her by the waist, his fingers digging into her sides.
"Oh right Chandler!" Joey cheers and everyone turned and shushed him at once as he raised his hands to say sorry.  Soon after Chandler pulls away, his head still resting against hers.
"Wow." He breaths while Y/n smiles up at him. "That was awesome."
"See? I told you that you wouldn't be alone."
"Will you make sure I'm not alone?" but she just smiles up at him, before pulling him down for another kiss as everyone inside smiles.