cool guy: Hot stuff-wait what?

Bllaaa normal stuff I don't own soul eater nor it's characters. Ahh-

--
Kids pov:

It was a beautiful day in the city of death. The sky was dry and hot. The day to day people- looking like psychopaths. The trees dead. (Ok ok shut up- this is what I'm used to. do you understand? -kid) the concrete is even sweating as the sun laughs down at us during gym class. Taking that the dwma. That father runs. Had a problem with physical exercise (even though we run already a ton. Like if you don't you're gonna be gobbled up like Chex Mix from a nice and hardy kishin egg. -kid) ANYWAYS_! The school started to make us run outside. Like what fun is that. Ugh- like. He even got a track field put in- like anyone one wants to go up against us in a running sport. We have to out run the running God's on a day-to-day basis! (and no I do not mean sonic. -kid)

-
The class finished up their laps with sid (i see sid as the gym teacher. Idk why) yapping at them to go faster. As yes- he just stood there eating a bag of chips. Like really why do all gym reaches do that-?? When I was home schooled my personal trainer also did that. Jezz these humans are in treating living beings. Or is living beings another way of saying: humans? I was in the middle of my train of thought when I crash mounted on a curtain white haired piano playing vampire.

He turned around and just laughed. No not the happy and sassy 'HAHAH YOU ARE STUPID'. No no the kinda creepy one like he knew I was going to do it. (there must be a god up above that makes us do every thing we are doing_ but that's just me?. . . dont tell my father I was cheating on him! Ok that's weird sounding. And please don't ship me with my father that's weird. Wait what's a ship. Ahhh! -kid)

"Kid? Are you okay?"

Oh no I think he's realised I'm blankly starting at him. But how could anyone help it. HAVE YOU SEEN HIS ABS!? they are so hehehehe

"Kid? Hello earth to kid?"

Oh no!! He's catching on! "SORRY SOUL! GOT TO GO! LAP BEHIND." I decided it was a good time to leave so I darted off. When I got pretty far away I just kinda looked up. Hey STUPID sun stop laughing or I'll beat you up. I'm a grim reaper after all! "Hahaha!" oh god people are looking over. Do I have a nose bleed? Sh-t.

--
Sneak peek of chapter two:

(souls pov)

It was kinda weird. But kid seemed to be pretty in his mind today while running. Well that was untill he bashed into me- like rude!. -sigh-

I looked up to see him running away I didn't really catch what he was saying. Wait. "Wait kid! We're done running!"...and he's gone-