part 8: Lord death calling in

This one is out there too. But nothing really bad- so yeah. Enjoy

______
Souls pov:

Ah it was a beautiful day to be having kid pinned up against the wall. And right when his sorry a-- thought he was taking dominance of the lead. Sucks. So suck.

He started squirming to I let him go for the time being only to cut up the strawberries. Not actually planning on using them for anything bad- (yes I know that's what you were all thinking. You little pervs. -Soul) taking all three; kiddo. The strawberries and dreaded whip cream into the living room I set them down then pinned kid to the couch. He didn't protest I guess he's just going along with it now.

Now.

Here we go.
Like no one's around
Love at its peak
Nothing but crashing down
For memories yet to come
But its
Love at its finest.
Love cant end.
Love it all we ever wanted.
So why stop
Us
Why stop
Us

Now

Thinking a ton my mind I sprayed some whip cream on kids soft lips and kissed him almost a bit to roughly he tugged back but being on the couch he had Now where to escape to. So he bleed into the kiss. 'yes taking power I see you are.' what..oh no it's not you again. 'yup I'm your little demon butty oh haha buddy.' God you are such an idiot. And I thought you were gone for good. 'how would I be gone for good when there is madness all around.?' but we killed the- OWWW!

Jerking my head down kid was biting my bottom lip. What a clut.

We tumbled and played for a while how ever kid getting bored decided to just quite and watch tv. (party pooper. -soul)

We were watching some show called Atherton. Something about this other world that was made from a mad doctor. The movie was based off a book or something like that. I enjoyed the war parts with large beasts called cleaners. They were large bugs that are everything. Like no not just living things even like their houses and stuff. Humans not having anything more then slingshots and swords. Didnt have too good of a time. Ha! But while the war was going on the middle of the world was filling up with water forcing them to go and pretty much get are by these killing beast. Ah their eyes were like broken Christmas lights.

'hello?'

What the? Who was that?

Kid looked up like he knew the voice. It was kinda dark but then I knew who it was.

"Be right there father." kid said getting up and walking into the bathroom.

I wonder what they are talking about.

____
Sneak peek of chapter 9:

Kids pov:

'hello?'

Huh..

jerking up, what is my father calling me for. And he does know I have a phone. But being the old butt he is I guess Its self explanatory.

So I got up to answer him "Be right there father.".

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

"Yeah father do you need something?"

"Ah kiddo! Yes yes! I have a mission for you. Are you open?"

Open yes but liz and her sister are out of town this weekend. "Yeah I'll just take soul with me.

"Alright great listen up.....