part four: the dreeded but lovely kiss.

I don't own soul eater nor the characters. But I sure love to shop them.

Lot of SoKi in this chapter too I hope you guys enjoy it. Ah soul you little perv.

_

Souls pov:

Kid was blushing. What's gotten into him- seriously I was starting to wonder. I've always known him to be chill and relaxed. ...wait. -this person didn't fall in the endless pit. Of love for me? Oh no... Any one but him-..

I was thinking about how to tell if get the answer from him when we turned and walked up the steps to the front porch of my apartment complex. There we talked for a little while. His face was getting more and more ruby red. Ok this has gone on long enough. I turned around and walked over. Being taller then the poor boy. It was easy to pin him to the balcony part of my porch. Leaning in close- nearly kissing.

Kids face was kishin egg red. Boy did this ever get me going. I wonder how red I can get him to turn. Well taking that being this close is like a trigger pulled in his delicate fingers. To slowly go plop- blood drips down the side. Oh hey the bloods the same color as his face. Smiling no. Probably smirking I held him there for a bit. Then pressing our lips together. Soft yes- check. Wait. .... Do they taste like cherries? Yes I believe so?... While all of this happening Kid was slightly grunting and finally his eyes fluttered shut. Good. I'm in charge. Dominant.

I felt like it's gone on long enough so I pulled back releasing the younger teen from under me. Yup. More red. Ah-! This is great-

"See ya tomorrow shorty." I snorted out nealy laughing as I want inside the door and into my side of the apartment.

Through the window I can see kid standing there then he collapsed..... Wait.. HE COLLAPSED! I ran back to the door and outside. Did I hurt him? CRAP.

"Kid?! You ok? Kid?"

He mumbled something- fine that's it. I picked him up bridal style and carried him into my house. He looked weak. Something I've never seen out of this rich brat. God. I shouldn't care to do this this is NOT what cool people do. But I guess..

Laying kid down on my bed and left to fetch an ice pack. This is crazy I can't believe kissing him made him pass out. What if he's allergic to humans! ..no that's retarded. How can someone be allergic to something they go to school with every day!? Maybe I just startled him. Yeah that- that must be it.

I made it back into my room and placed the ice pack on Kids head. Ah there we go-

-time skip: later at night -

Kid still hasn't woke up. I think I killed him. ...Wait what will his father do if he found out I killed his son. And the last thing he remembered was me kidding him. Pale white. That's what my face is. Scared like a dog. God I hate his ranking over us. Stronger. Alpha dog. Well not anymore. I think I'm gonna climb up higher. Well at least I'm already higher ranking then kid. Heh- I'll.just have to wait tell he wakes up.

___________

Sneak peek of chapter 5:

Kids pov:

I was sleepy- but it's time to wake up. ..wake up.. I opened my eyes and the room was dark... But I wasn't alone... Where was I? In... In a bed. Yes under a blanket looking up at the ceiling. ... The paint is blue... And they have an half smashed alarm clock. ... Someone or something is huffing me from the side. ... Wait.. Looking back at the alarm clock I see it is 3:40ish am. Wait? How long was I asleep? ... When did I fall asleep.. AND WHO IS HUGGING ME!?