part 22: lost in gallows mansion

Hey I'm if u guys read this thing up hear but I'm think I g about adding random chapters that are one shots up ahead. If it comes. They are not part of the story- I'll explain it on the chapter I just wanted to say it as well here- ;3 with out further or due. Enjoy--

__
Souls pov:

I was sitting next to soul and was watching him drift off into boundless slumber. I didnt want to wake him up so I slid off the bed and left the room. I'm kinda hungry too. Maybe I can find some food. But I might need detection.

I walked down a large hall and around the corner there was large rooms one the door was open. So of course I peeked in.

Inside the room it...wasn't like the rest of the room

I looked around at the light blue colored walls. "What is this room...it's so different.. And untouched." As I walked inside of the odd room I realized that inside there was a blue bed. Light blue tulips along with a few pictures here and there. Oh- and a babies crib. ..... Wait what!?

"Why is there a babies crib back here- well maybe this was kids old room.  I mean he was once a defenceless baby after all like the rest of us- but this rooms so far away from every thing off. It seems like it would be a hassle to have to walk all the way back here just to you take care of him...."

I heard someone coming up behind me-

"Oh I see you found hazels old room- "

Thank heavens it's only Lord death- "yeah.... What's up with it. It's so....diffrent. And on top of that asymmetrical.. If it was kiddos room he would of corrected this long ago." Lord death kinda grunted. Maybe I went to far- or he's going to skin me alive from save. On hoping he's calm...

"Yeah- yeah soul it's different alright. But you shouldn't poke your nose in rooms you're not supposed to be in or around. Lets head back to the living room."

Oh right! Hah...sorry- "alright shinigami-sama"

The two of us left and walked down a hall way of black and white. Until we reached kids room.

"Hey I'm going to go in kids room ok. I think he's probably exhausted- so yeah- " slowly creeping into kids room and I made it. Freedom! - wait. What's Liz and Patti doing on here?- ehh-

"What are you two doing?"

Patti giggled and looked over at me- until Liz answered for here.

"Oh well for starters were kids weapons- and he's out cold.- it's kinda weird-  I guess- but any ways what are you doing here."

Patti peeped up.

"Yeah- you are always around kid now-"

Great.

"Yeah patti is right- so what's going on between my technician and you- if you lie I'll shoot you-"

-sigh- "alright fine calm down- calm down ladies- Its just me and kid have a lot of things in common and we like each other- is that all you need now-"

She thought it over. Patti was already drifting off and poking at kids forehead. How ever Liz was stepping closer.

" I swear if you -EVER- use my kiddo for anything. Or if you force him to do something he doesn't like or want to do I'll have off your head the very next day. As well as keep your peeping fingers off his frame. Especially in public. He's not some perv. So don't act like he is-! Got me!"

Nodding my head, "yes liz! Ok ok- I got it."

"Alright good. Now. Me and Patti will be in our room if you need anything....erm... And uh-... Don't hurt him..in any manners. He's pretty gullible. So don't use it to your advantage- " then they left-

I almost forgot how close kid liz and Patti were. Huh- I never stopped to think. Maybe liz or Patti loved kid. And I took him away.

______

Sneak peek of chapter 23:

Kids pov:

My head felt fuzzy and so was my vision. But you now not felt but quite frankly literally because I couldn't see. Crap! What if I was taken by an enemy!

"Kid kidd! It's ok- please calm down."

Soul?