part 14: east side and kisses of failure

Still don't own anything

Enjoy hehe

____

Souls pov:

"hehehehehehwh "oh I'm sorry I meant manly SOULY!"

Souly what am I his pet!? No bad. He's supposed to be my pet. Well no not pet. I just like the way that sounds. Arough! Get over here you squirming excuse for a God of death!

With pretty much ease I tackled the giggling shinigami to the floor. I hate nicknames. But I'm so hot headed so I act with out reason. Huh- maybe I can get away with stuff from saying that. Pah!

"Soul- are you ok?

Am I ok. That's the first thing you ask while being pinned down I guess - "Yeah Kid in fine."

-sigh- heh. I think I'm gonna wait. So I got up with kid.

Leaving we got to east central. This area used to be the hospital and clinic how ever Lord death moved it closer to the academy just in case a large number of students got hurt and Stein couldn't get to them all at once. What remains here now? Well they have built an animal shelter. A few clothes stores and down a few blocks starts honest nothing to fancy.

Oh And there is one more thing.

And failure. No no not in my behalf. So from now I smirk at kid who's face is slowly turning kishin egg red. He's realized his mistake. Oh look it was west end. ."hey kid guess what."

Glaring over he spoke. "I don't know what soul."

"I won." and at that I grabbed him and kisses him- he struggled at first. I'm starting to think he doesnt like me kissing him in public. Maybe I'll have to do it more often

"S- oul--- get of-f meh-"

Pulling back Spit and all- "what was that little princess.

"Princess!?"

He has spit on his chin.

"Yeah princess- " I whipped it off with my sleeve to ensure he doesnt have a break down in the middle of the God da-n street. But over all this day is going well. And tomorrow or when I redeem my reward Will be even better.

After all.
Me myself and I.
Shall be in charge of this relation ship
Dominant the leader.
Like an alpha.
Leader of a god.
One that's in charge
Living a life in a new perspective
New show that fits the subscriptions

A new show that meets the eye-
Here stop there- I'll admire your expensive taste.

But honestly -

I love the anything.
I don't know why
But I just do.

Im getting out of here

___

Sneak peek of chapter 15:

Kids pov:

Kissing- yes kissing again.
What's up with soul doing what ever he pleases. No no I'm not upset. Its just irritating. Ah - he pulled back and it was disgusting feeling but a nice one. I mean who does that to a person with ocd.

"What was that little princess?"

Did he just call me a princess?! "Princess!?"

He scratches at my chin with his sleeve. "Yeah princess."