part 29: the lurking -watchful eyes.

A little out there. Just a warning.

__

Kids pov:

"23|Like most New Yorkers, I went out of my way to avoid the Waldorf Astoria. Air was like a very rich, very large, and mercifully very distant great-aunt who had three rolls of far under her chin, wore taffeta, and had a personality so bossy you only needed to not see her but hear about her once to have your full of her for the next fifteen years"

I gently shut Night Film. A book I was reading trying to relax. I split up with soul after searching the city side- I'm not sure where soul went but I just headed home. I was drawing to the more tiered side of the scale of how awake are you-

No morning coffee- all the way to- I can take a math map test first hour of the school day. With out eating breakfast.

Anyways it's around 10pm at night Elizabeth and patrica have already went to bed- I really should follow in their footsteps ...how ever something is getting on my nerves and isn't allowing me to drift into the much needed slumber my body desires. I'm a shinigami. So sending need much rest- but ever sense I have got together with soul. Well my sleep schedule has gone to sh*t. But I mean. Wouldn't anyone's if they got together with someone as perfect as soul, well its common sense. Really.

If it had to be between soul and well any girl really. I would pick soul. No no I'm not gay...well I guess I am. Because a girl and a boy relationship. Well the parts just don't match up. Its not symmetrical.  That and girls are way to dramatic. Sassy. And well boys are much better

(now girl readers. Don't get butt hurt. XD I'm a girl and I'm writing this woot woot- girls rule and boys do too- yep-)

All of a sudden there was a loud "tank" sound bouncing off my window. I live on the second floor of gallows mansion. So who ever threw the rock must have some good aim.
   I headed over to the window just as it started to down pour rain. Well..I guess that's what the noise was. Along with my chance of going out anywhere for a walk to ease my mind.

I opened the window and by doing so I let a big fish of cool wind tress pass  into my room. Looking out to the city. I could see the academy up high at the tallest point. Its flames burned-out like a fire extinguisher put them out wish a sting gush of the foamy mess that comes out once you pull the unforgiving tab. - a bit lower If you gaze over the horizon you can see small shops and other building like city's courthouse. And even a hotel. Lower is family housing. Out house is on deaths road. A few roads down is wendigo drive. Also the street soul lives on - and only and few roads down from town square and the academy's student dorms That are split gender down the center. Girls and boys.  Talking about girls and boys being separated... I still haven't showered today- 

I backed away from the opened window and mad my way to my door locked it. Then found some new boxers and sleeping wear and headed I to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and took off my shoes and socks. Or les chaussettes in French- or something down that line.

I stripped of my shirt and pants and then stopped- I felt... Odd.. Exposed yes.. But... That wasn't it. I felt the comfort of my own house. Yet.. Again I didn't tonight. Almost like someone or something is watching over me in this isolated master bathroom. And - I don't like it. Not one bit.  After glancing around seeing no threat was making itself visible - I just decided to finish my shower quickly. And with that off my boxers and into the shower.

I turned on the water to a mild warm temperature. My skin is pretty sensitive to over warm water. And well I hate the cold..so luke warm is the only option. I also use liz and patties shampoo and conditioner - it helps keep my hair a bit more puffy. If I let it grow out to much... Well. It's already pretty long... I'll say that for sure.

______

Part 30:

Special chapter!

?? Pov:

I treaded though the harsh sand storms and sand swirls the desert provided to me as I left on my journey to the so called "God watched over" land. Called death city. And I did. I made it. With a scale in my Back. Being hunted like the rest. After he locked himself away in that forsaken book I've never been the same. I know I'm also being tracked down by some people here...it's all in the workings- but then again. Maybe in the end a free pass to the heavens is a better option then living this sinful life I was given. One that I had no choice in the matter I was a near puppet for  his playing... Yet though all the wrongs he did. I still love him. No matter all the wrongs he's done. And the wings he's given to me. I'll find a way to bring my sama back. No matter if I have to take on two gods in the process... "Death city. Will know my name."