part 17: The great honeybun rave.

Hey hey heyaaa- sorry that took so long to get out I've been pretty busy :3

But here ya go part 17

-enjoy

___

Kids pov;

"Hey soul I'm going to go in. Stay out here-"

"Alright kid"

As soul answered I walked inside the gas station I turned down an isle. It was jammed packed with chips and other savory sweets. Hmm- I wonder if they have any honey buns.

And thus my many search for honey buns- BEGIN!

I ran off and ran Along the isle- why can't I just do this all the time I do not understand. It's really me. I'm quite childish alone. But an adult while together with others. As I searched for any sign of any kind of heavenly honey buns that may the store be holding. I walked along side the hot dog and pretzel stand- looking for the pastries station.

I slowly walked past a small section that had gum and more candy.

"God where can it be at."

"Hey. "

Huh... Who was that? When I spined around to see Maka. "Maka? What are you doing ?" I asked as i walked over.

"Well souls been over at your place or you over so I've been at tsubakis place. What's going on with you and soul anyways?"

What's going on. Well to be honest...I don't know "oh...uh.... Nothing much." I do t want to say we're dating all he's done is kisses me and well-

"Oh alright.- well what are you doing here? Hungry?"

Hungry. Oh yeah! The honey buns! "Yeah! HEY do you know where the honey buns are at?"

"Oh- honey buns...? I think they are over by the cakes and stuff."

Cakes? "They have cakes here? I didn't think they would." half pouting at my own stupidity I walked over to the cake section with Maka following me. As I made it over Maka stopped me.

"Hey kid-"

I looked into her eyes being the same height as her it was nice unlike when soul kisses me. No dont get me wrong I melt into his kisses. Its just he's slightly taller than me so he's always dominate - and again that doesnt bug me. I actually kinda like having someone over me controlling me. I dont have to run every thing myself. Being the ocd freak I am-

"Kid?"

Oh crap- "yeah Maka sorry I'm kinda sleepy."

She looked me right in the eyes. "Do you like soul?"

...

..

.

Do I like soul-.... AHH HOW DO I RESPOND TO THAT!? My face flushed a dark red color- I can feel me heating up. Might as well it's to late now. " well taking that I've made out with him a few times now. I would have to say yes."

Her face light up. I guess that was the answer she wanted.

With a squeaky voice, "alright kid 🎶. Tomorrow at school. I'll set up a sleep over at my place to get you together"

Together... Aren't we already.... "Alright - " I skilled as I looked up. Right on the wall is a framed up picture of the boy were looking for- "SOUL!" "get in here!'...I guess the mission is going to have to wait tell after school... Or even the day..

I realized I made Maka jump back when I screamed. I was kinda startled my self.

"Kid what's wrong!" Soul shouted as he ran to me.

"Soul....look." I pointed up at the picture. And the three of us gazed up at it.

____

Sneak peek of chapter 18:

Souls pov;

I heard kid shout my name. My natural instinct was to run in. As I made it over I seen Maka and kid.

"Soul.....look." I watched his hand lift then I followed with my eyes where he pointed. In the wall was our suspect in the mission.