part two: sweet cheeks and honey buns

Again I don't own nothing-
Its soki in this chapter. So I hope you enjoy.

_______

Souls pov;

It was kinda weird. But kid seemed to be pretty in his mind today while running. Well that was until he bashed into me- like rude!. -sigh-

I looked up to see him running away I didn't really catch what he was saying. Wait. "Wait kid! We're done running!"...and he's gone-

-time skip: after school-

I walked to kids locked and looked around. I have never really been down this hallway. To be honest I rush though it every day to not be late to first hour English. Which may I tell you is beyond boring! We read a chapter a day from the boring 980 page long book they gave out the first day ugh. Its so lame. Such a cool person Such as myself should have to read such nonsense!

In was ripped from my thought by kid. Yapping something about a locker and In front...  OH! "Sorry!" I swiftly moved to the side and kid got into his locker.

"So soul...? Did you need anything? Or just hanging around the school?.

Hanging around, why would I do that? Only nerds do that-

"Soul? Earth to Soul?"

"Oh yeah sorry haha- just tired. Oh and i wanted to get some coffee so you want to go to deathbucks?"

Kid smiled- heh. Cute- ...wait what?

"Yeah sure- can we take you motorbike?"

Motorbike what the-

"You mean motorcycle? Right...?"

He nodded like he understood.

"Yeah a motorbike"

This is pis*ing me off now.

"Ok sure we can ride my -motorcycle- if you want."

"Sweet! Do you have a spare helmet?"

"Yeah I have a spare. Come on Let's go-"

Kid smiling as we left outside and down the stairs of the dwma. After some walking with the sun ragging it's wrath down upon us still we make it to my bike. No more then ever I'm glad I bought a motorcycle then a car that bakes in the sun. It's nice to be able to ride the bike on blazing days- the wind blowing your hair. The leather jacket that looks.. Great. Along with the tan pants. Ah- fashion.

- time skip; at death bucks-

The two of us walked into the small shop apparently some nice information that I learned on the ride is that kid apparently comes here all the time- to get dark chocolate malt. What's the difference between a malt and a smoothie really beats me. Aren't they just the same thing? "So what's the last time you came here?" I asked as we were taking our seat.

" oh me?"

No Sherlock the person across the shop.

"Yeah. You."

He smiles them talked. " oh me I came here 2 times a week. It's calming. Sense I'm constantly under stress about projects my father has me do its a nice little break. But normally I just get a coffee- and a snack."

And a snack? I wonder what he gets- maybe a muffin?

"Ah- I see I come here every now and then-"

I was cut off by this waiter that started yapping before I could finish my sentence.

He took our order. I got a tea. And kid just got the 'usual'. Now what the usual is?? I guess I'll see then soon enough.

After a few minutes our waiter walked out with a tray- on the tray was my tea. Kids coffee.... And a? Is that a honeybun? I glanced at kid with questing eyes but he seemed to be thinking to himself.

_____________

Sneak peek of chapter 3:

Kids pov:

I was fidgeting in my seat. Out of habit I mistaken my order. And just said the usual. Personally I do t like others knowing that I'm a sucker for sweets. Darn. And here the waiter comes to ruin my day. To serve what I ordered. Why didnt they know I didn't want soul to know I truly like honeybuns.. And now he is giving a weird look. ....aaannnd. Now he's looking at me. Like: 'why did you order a honeybun.' ... Well here comes my doom.

"Aw man I love honey buns. Dude- kid you need to come over and try my home made ones."

Wait what?!