part 21: sleepy sleepy kiddo

I don't own nothing.

But enjoy <3 (more is story plot. Next chapter will be finny)

__
Kids pov:

I was in the middle of walking into the dentist with my father to check me into an appointment. He ended up taking the time off work to do so.

As he went up to the front seat I went west to the wall. There was a picture of some birds. Very asymmetrical. I should fix this. Looking around to make sure no one's looking. I started to fix the painting.

"Ok...now 42 millimeters this way. Oh that's to much ... 12 to the left. Now 3 up. Ah! PERFECT!"

"Kid they can get you in today so come here and sit down."

Oh! "ALRIGHT father" I walked over and took a seat. I wonder what it's going to feel like I heard this process is not fun. But over all I'll get to miss some school I guess.

As I was thinking some lady had to poke me to realise I was being called back. Im such a -

"Kid-"

I'm coming I'm coming!

Standing up I followed her into the back. There was a max of five different rooms I was taken in number three.

"Alright hun. Sit down here."

"Alright." I stated back then plopped down.

"The doctor will be right in. So I have to give you your shot so don't move ok?"

Wait sense when has this turned into a doctor's appointment?

Oh god.

Fu-k

The shots cold.

I sat there for a bit Then everything started to go out. Engulfed into darkness.

-

When I woke up every thing was blurry and my whole mouth was numb. Oh god why did I agree to this. And why did I agree to this fuzzy feeling in the back if my head. Maybe it's just sleepiness. I mean I am kinda tiered.

"Heya kiddo! How you feeling"

Wait sense when was my father here...? "Ehh-" what was that...oh god I can't talk.

"Is he dead?"

HE BROUGHT SOUL WITH!?

"No he's just drugged up from the pain meds. In going to get him into the car get the doors."

"Alright sir."

And soul was gone. . father on the other hand was picking me up. This is slightly embarrassing..

He carried me to the car and buckles me up.

In the way home soul asked if he could stay the night to watch me to make sure I was ok. Father agreed. Great now my boyfriend gets to do as he pleases and I can't even do anything in this sluggish state.

We made it home and I was brought to my room thus laid down in my bed by the one and only soulypoo.

"You know your kinda cute when your all Sleepy"

"Sut....ehp-" all I received my my attempt to shut him up were giggles and a kiss on the forehead.

"Alright kid. Night night time."

What am I a five year old child to him now?. What ever soul. ... But I am kinda drowsy... Maybe I should fall asleep. Yeah.

I decided to try to call asleep. With this medicine or wasnt hard.

The only thing I could feel. Were souls weary eyes watching me.

___

Sneak peek of chapter 22:

Souls pov:

I was sitting next to soul and was watching him drift off into boundless slumber. I didnt want to wake him up so I slid off the bed and left the room. I'm kinda hungry too. Maybe I can find some food. But I might need detection.

I walked down a large hall and around the corner there was large rooms one the door was open. So of course I peeked in.

Inside the room it...wasn't like the rest of the room

I looked around at the light blue colored walls. "What is this room...it's so different.. And untouched."