chapter 26: baby souly. this is wrong-

Warning. Soki more then normal. Romance. Yeee- (read with warning (nothing to bad just still wanna warn you all sense I'm still kinda new here)

Enjoy-
__

Souls pov:

The party drew on and mostly every one was asleep. Maka separated every one into rooms.

Makas room; will hold all the emotional yapping gossiping girls. Maka Tsubaki Liz and patti-

Star decided to take the living room couch.

And kid and I decided it would be nice to take my room.

Worked out like a charm. I mean we got free of the annoying girls (no offence girls I'm a girl to- kamori ) slid out of star hogging the bed. And was left with my kiddo-kun. It'll be a great night-

"Soul you can not sleep that far away from me! It is asymmetrical! And I will not allow it!"

"Then why don't you do something about it-?"

Or will it-

"Soul. Just go sit on the floor I have to make your bed in order for us to sleep together in it-"

"What ever you say your highness" I just figured I didn't want to make him mad and ruin any shot I had with him on some adult time- (like going out and paying taxes. What were you thinking you little pervs -soul) I moved and sat on the floor and watched soul work on fixing my oh so disgustingly asymmetrical bed- but it wasn't all bad and no gain for me. Kid was facing away and I got to watch his butt. Yes. Even in baggy sweat pants he still had a booty! Score for me.

"Alright soul I'm done " kid smiles coolly at me as I looked at the nearly made bed.

"Oh sweet that didn't take lone- but I'm afraid were just going to mess it up. "

He looked slightly confused at me. I took the opportunity to just let him suffer non knowing.

We crawled into bed and I moved and laid on him just because I could-

"Soul excuse me- but...what are you doing"

"Well I'm laying in you your highness"

He blankly looked at me as his new nicknamed settled in.

"Soul I am not your pet- do not name me-"

"Oh you wanna bet- "

"No I do not want to bet!"

Feeling him squirming I pinned him down making a whimper leave his soft plump symmetrical lips.

I didn't care anymore so I just kissed him-

"Mhnmm--" kid muffled out.

I pulled away and he sighed...wait he liked it? I guess so-

"Soul. --"

"Yes kid?"

"What we are doing. Is wrong-"

I smirked down at him. "

___

Sneak peek of chapter 27

Kids pov:

I was laying getting comfy. I made souls bed to it for my needs and right before I could shut my eyes he later on me. Kissed me and looked me in the eyes.

"Soul. --"

"Yes kid?"

"What we are doing. Is wrong-"

He smirked down at me and said. "I know that's why I like it so much."

To be honest souls yes a perv. But I kinda like it myself- "and so do i-"

I should have kept my mouth shut. Because as soon as I said that I could see his eyes sparkle.