past 24: booty shorts

Eyyy new chapter guys ;3

Nothing was said to offend

___
Souls pov:

I rushed to the gas station to grab some jello for kid. There was many flavors. Cherry. Blue raspberry. There was even cookies and cream. Which to me sound disgusting all in itself. Not being able to chose I just grabbed him a lime jello container. I'll have to make it before the guests arrive. That and I should pick him up some other goods that are soft.

Oh hey I remember he has an addiction to sushi. Unlike his father with tea. He's with sushi. Sometimes I swear they are more alike then meets the eyes.

I'll just grab him a tray of gas station sushi.

After the long rush I picked up;

Gas station sushi
Some chips
A few containers of jello-
Some more chips
A litter of pop.two kinds deathmellow and reapertastic
Oh and did I say chips yet?

Making it home I entered as everyone was already inside.

"Hey soul!"

"Hey kid!" walking over I scooped him up bridal style making every one look over.

"What are you doing out me down this very second or help me ill-zmmm "
Cutting him off I covered his mouth*

"Jezz you talk way to much-"

"Soul that's rude be nice to kid- or he might have an I'd attack!" Maka chirped in before kid could react

"Hey!"

"Oh come on kids not thhhat bad"...."ok never mind."

"Hey!"

"Heys for horses kid-"

"Shut up!.

I watched kid squirm free I mean he is a reaper after all but every once in a while I like to images him as a fish that could flip asay_ or as a normal person who doesn't get butt hurt over the simplest things...... What the two are the same things after all.

I glanced over at him-

Hes... What. Is he wearing it looks kinda like an outfit a little child would wear but an 80 year old women at the same time. His shirt has a cartoon frog on it. He's also wearing some flip flops that don't match the outfit what do ever.

Is...

Is that a Bobby pin in his hair

I guess he's going full on gay-

Non of my business though right. I mean not to stereotype anyone into that category it's just.....he looks f**king gay......

The only thing that could make his out fit any better is he stripped off those sweat pants he has on and replaced them with some nice in fashion booty shorts...or you know nothing at all would be nice too. Wait- now that I'm thinking about it. Kid never wears anything in the category of (shorts) - maybe I'll make him wear shorts one day- or just hide all his pants so he has to. But then he would probably just hide in his room tell they 'magically' reappeared.

"Hah!"

____

Sneak peek of chapter 25:

Kids pov;

"Hah!"

Soul? What is he laughing at-?

I turned around and seen he was looking right at me- in my butt area to be precise.... That little perv! I deserve a like a middle schooler boy in a health class when they get into the reproductive cycle and the humans weird reproductive dances.

Humans are weird creatures-...