Don't Move A Muscle..

Holding a hand to my head I jumped hearing rumble "What was that?" All the adults looked at each other; Looking up I screamed seeing a pair of bright amber eyes looking at us through the broken windshield of the cockpit.

Everyone looked to the front of the plane but the dinosaur moved and they all looked back at me concerned "What? What was it?" Amanda asked me looking worried and grabbed my hand as the plane started to move.

Suddenly the plane was lurched forward and we were falling from the tree. I gripped the chair and we were falling vertically, I felt someone grab the back of my shirt as we fell.

Slamming on to the lower tree branches the front of the plane was decimated; Nash and Udesky quickly unbuckled their safety belt as the big dinosaur dived forward and snapped it huge jaws at them.

Breathing heavily I watched as the dinosaur caught Nash's leg in its mouth "Oh my god!" We watched as the dinosaur pulled Nash from the plane "Help Me!" Nash was suddenly dropped on the floor and we watched in horror as he tried to scramble away, Amanda quickly covered my eyes and I shook hearing Nash's screams.

When Amanda takes her hand away from my eyes I gasp seeing the dinosaurs face so close, I jumped when the dinosaur let out a giant roar at us with its blood stained mouth.

We all jumped up and scurried past each other trying to get as far away from the beast as we can. As we all hit the back of the plane it tipped backward sending us down again, screaming we all grabbed onto each other.

I groaned as the plane hit the group leaving us in a heap of bodies. I screamed as a giant foot slammed past us causing dad to put his hand over my mouth "Shh" It all goes quiet until the plane starts rolling "Ahh"

I try grabbing onto something to steady myself when the plane abruptly stops, landing on a chair my eyes widen when I see Amanda scream and run from the plane "Mrs. Kirby, come back! Amanda!" My dad screams running after her "DAD!"

As soon as dad got Amanda back in the plane it started to roll again until it stopped; Opening my eyes I saw the chairs above me and I realised the plane was upside down "I wanna go home" I sighed loudly until the plane was being crushed.

I screamed as the chairs got closer to me I felt someone grab me and looked to see Billy pull me closer to him so we were squeezed into the space between the chairs. I hear Amanda screaming and looked to see her being pushed into Paul.

The plane turned over again and we dropped to the floor of the plane when the dinosaurs ripped open the top of the plane Amanda and Billy both made a dash to the front of the plane but I froze up and was trapped.

"Haley!" I heard my dad shout at me knocking me out of my daze "Dad help!" I saw my dad jump forward but being stopped by Billy "Daddy!" I shrank back seeing the dinosaurs snout getting closer to me.

The dinosaur lifted its head "Now Haley" I stood up and jumped over the chairs and running into my dads arms as he grabbed me and ran out of the plane hoping that dinosaur wouldn't see us.

Letting go of my dads' hand I carried on running I looked behind me only to see the dinosaur right behind us. We headed into the thick jungle hoping to take cover somewhere away from the massive reptile. Passing everyone else I ran faster seeing cover in the trees "This way"

Seeing the dinosaur had stopped chasing us we slowly stopped running, I bent down breathing heavily I was athletic but there was no better exercise than running for your life. "I think we lost him"

Walking further into the jungle dad pushed a leafy branch out of the way only to see a dinosaur carcass "Oh eww" I said pulling a face when suddenly I saw a T-Rex standing behind it I let out a gasp before standing still "Nobody move a muscle" dad murmured.