I Told You So!

Opening my eyes I smiled when I realized I was using Eric's shoulder as a pillow, I looked around to see all the adults sleeping. "Hey" I jumped hearing Eric's voice in my ear I smiled softly as I saw him yawn widely.

"Hey" I whispered making him look at me confused I nodded in the direction of where the adults were all sleeping "I can't believe they're together" Eric whispers to me and I nod "It must be nice for you and them" I say with a smile.

"What about your parents?" I shook my head and look at my father's sleeping form "My parents split up way before we went to Jurassic Park but they've been friends ever since" I tell Eric with a proud smile "Plus if mom didn't marry again I wouldn't have Charlie or Tyler".

Eric looked at me with a small smile and then blushed before moving his head closer to mine when the helicopter suddenly jousted I look around confused as it starts to descend waking up the adults. "We're just descending right now and we'll be back on the ground shortly" The man in the suit told us.

I giggle and jumped happily I couldn't wait to be back in California with my mom and little brother, back on safe ground where the dinosaurs couldn't get to me. I looked at my dad who just nodded at me with a small smile as did the Kirby's.

––------------------------

Standing at the door of the plane I grabbed Dad's hand as he helped me out as I held my backpack in my other hand. Dad threw his arm over my head and ran moved us away from the helicopter blades and into the marine headquarters.

"I love you dad" I say throwing my arms around my dad who laughed and patted my back lovingly "you too kiddo" he mumbled into my hair as I smiled widely although the cuts and bruises on my face hurt when I did.

Turning I smiled when I saw the Kirby's all together I waved when Eric turned his head to me "I'll be back" Dad muttered walking over to a Marine, I nodded and smiled when I saw Eric looking over at me "It's so good to be back" Eric told me with a happy grin.

I nodded and smiled back "It's is, I guess you'll be going back to Enid now" I ask with a small pout when Eric nods putting his hand on the back of his neck "Yeah but you can come visit" Eric told me before looking shocked "I mean if you want to".

Looking over his shoulder I laughed when Paul and Amanda quickly looked at each other pretending to talk, I nodded at Eric "I would love to" I told him with a small shy smile when he grinned happily and nodded quickly.

"I don't want to lose you now" He muttered blushing when he realized what he said "It's just you practically saved my life and I want to get to know you more" I looked at my hands as my face began to feel hot.

"Ditto" I mumbled as I looked back up and pressing a small kiss on his lips as I heard Paul whoop we both turned and looked at him and laughed when Amanda smack his arm smiling at us. Eric grabbed my hands and pulled me into a hug.

"Alan Grant!" Our head shot up when we heard my dad's name growled and we both grimaced seeing my mother standing at the door with my brothers in her arms, I looked over at my dad whose face had turned white and half whispered "I told you so"

–------------------------

A/N: So this is the end of my Jurassic Park 3 story I may add a couple of chapters of Eric and Haley's life now they're back in California but I'm not too sure yet. I hope you liked the story, if you have any questions or anything feel free to message or review.

Thank you to all the people who messaged, reviewed and helped me throughout this story I really appreciate that your read and enjoyed this story.

Haley Grant's looks were based on Selena Gomez and the gifs of her were sourced from Giphy, Tumblr or other places. The Gifs of dinosaurs are made by me and can be found MakeAGif.