Fright Ride

Adrien looked up once more before he dropped his head on the table once again. He couldn't sleep at all after his visit by Marinette. "Class dismissed." Adrien kept thinking about the book he found in his fathers save. The class ended with the bell ringing. "Hey" Nino said as he came to walk next to Adrien. "Dude you look broken man." He said as he softly punched Adrien's shoulder. "Yeah I didn't get sleep last night." He smiled at Nino as they stood up to go out of the classroom. "That makes two." Marinette said under her breath and packed her bag. The four of them went to the park to eat their lunch outside. Besides it was warm enough to go without out without a coat.

"Mari, you look tired. Did you even sleep?" Alya asked worried. Marinette sat down at one of the benches in the park. Alya sitting beside her with the two boys beside Alya. They took out their lunchboxes as a scream was heard not further then block away. "U-uh I forgot something at school! I'll be back in a few guys!" She gave a small smile as Marinette stutterd before she took her bag with her to find a place for her to transform. She stopped in an alleyway she used before and let Tikki out of her bag. The kwami flew up to face Marinette at her height. "Alright Tikki, we need to help. Spots on!" Marinette said before she so elegantly transformed into our herione Ladybug. She threw her yoyo to one of the rooftops near a newly appeared villain. "As if it isn't Ladybug! Hahahaha!" The akumanized victim told her. "Even you wont be able to stop me!" He said pointing at himself. "The Fright Ride! Everyone must enjoy my Fright! Or they won't be alive anymore to enjoy the ride! Hahahahaha." He spoke in the most annoying voice that could exist. Ladybug looked at him annoyed at the tempted jokes and for threathening to hurt bystanders. "You know you don't have to do this!" Ladybug said. Fright Ride swang his staff annoyed so the ball on top would face another civillian. "Hand me your miraculous or this person will be one of my toys! Hahaha!" He threathed Ladybug. Could this even be more annoying? She was about the have lunch with Adrien! She could see him eat and would even offer her one of her fresh made macaron's. Snap out of it! Focus on the fight! Marinette thought to herself. She threw her yoyo at the top of the staff aimed at the civillain and pulled it towards her. The grip on the staff was too strong so she could only aim it her way. Fright Ride took advantage of this situation and shot a beam towards Ladybug. She was pushed aside right before the beam could hit her, by no one other then her partner. Chat Noir. "Look like this kitty saved a bug from a horrible spider!" He gave her a small grin, obviously annoyed at his attempted joke Ladybug focussed on the fight as they stood back in fighting position. "If I don't get what I want! Then everyone will turn into my toys!" Fright Ride said as he released a sort of purple dust clouding the streets.