Ladybug

Alya started rambling about ideas she had and how she could trick her, but she always knew when and where it happened. "Wait! If LB always knows when I'm playing a trick on her then someone must be telling her! Someone who knows LB and is near me." Alya glared at Adrien when Nino was listening to his music and not paying attention. Adrien raised his hands as defence. "I swear! It's not me! She wants to keep it secret to be safe." He didn't lie. It didn't feel good to lie to a friend. Alya thought for a minute. "My lying sense isn't tingling, so that must be true." She stated. "Since I don't hang out with anyone besides people from this classroom, it must be someone here." Alya told Adrien and Marinette.
The rest of the day Alya kept pulling tricks on everyone to see what they would do after. At the end of the day as school ended she met up with Adrien, Nino and Marinette who couldn't wait for her next attempt. As the four gathered Alya cleared her throat. "I have come to the conclusion. Marinette knows who Ladybug is." She said as she sternly looked at Marinette who jump up in suprisement. "And that, just proves it." Alya grinned. "Before you go in defence, here is why I know. 1. When manon and I were trapped in that ice cube thingie, Ladybug told us you were a friend of hers and that you were save. 2. You arranged an interview for me with her, you arranged it. 3. I alway tell you when I have a plan to unmask LB." She flawlessly told her friends. Marinette was defeated. "Marinette you know Ladybug?" Nino asked her. As Adrien tried to hide his blush and concern. "Yeah, do you really?" Adrien tried to add as his question was returned with a glare. "So Marinette, any comment on my beautiful prediction?" Marinette sighed. "Now you know, what do you plan on doing." She asked the ombre brunette. "Well, trying to find out her identity ofcourse." Alya smiled. "At what cost? Our friendship?" Marinette asked her annoyed. "Oh Marinette, ofcourse I wouldn't give our friendship, I would never darw to use you to firgure out who she is." She reassured Marinette. Even if Alya said so. She was another step closer to figuring out who Ladybug was..