Popcorn.

When Adrien got home he was greeted by an empty house, he plopped down his bag and went for his shower. Adrien turned on the shower as Plagg was sitting on his couch waiting for him to finish his shower. As Adrien came out Plagg gulped down another piece of camembert and flew over to Adrien meeting his at his height. "Shouldn't you visit Marinette? You were gonna help her with Chinese remember?" Plagg reminded Adrien. "You're right. You ready?" Adrien said attempting to dry his hair a bit more before transforming. "As ready as ever." Plagg continued as Adrien got ready. "Claws out." Adrien called for his cat like kwami. Adrien felt the leather grow over his skin, the thin layer coverd up his own skin as Adrien transformed into Chat Noir, he used his stick to extent himself up to the top of a nearby home, breathing in the air of Paris. First looking over at the Eiffel Tower he turned to continue his way to the bakery.

"Did you see Adrien Tikki? He looked so amazing!" Marinette screeched before falling back on her bed. "I'm not sure if I have ever seen someone who is more crazy in love then you Marinette." Tikki said with a chuckle. "Well I can't help it. I'm speechless when I see him, literally, haha." Marinette let out a laugh before she abruptly stopped to a familiar sound. Above her a thump was heard. Who could this be? She sarcastically thought to herself. She could hear his footsteps coming closer the the hatch, slighty frowning Marinette waited for him to open the hatch. Instead, he knocked, not knowing what to do Marinette sat up straight and opened the hatch. Chat looked at Marinette suprised, but quickly regained his smirk. "Evening Princess." Chat greeted Marinette with a smile. "Hello kitty, come, I want to show you something." Marinette told him happily. Chat climed down the hatch and sat on Marinette's bed with her. Chat Noir visit's to Marinette had become more frequent. They shared story's and knew a lot about eachother, they would even call eachother friends. Marinette picked up a little bracelet from next to her pillow. "I wanted to give you this, it brings good luck." She told the cat as she handed him a bracelet with pink and green stones. "Hopefully it will outbalance my bad luck." Chat joked as he put on the bracelet. "I'll keep it save." Chat said as he smiled at her covering her hand with his. They searched eachothers eyes for a while before Marinette broke contact and looked away blushing. The kitty had touched her feelings once again. How could she help it that he smelled like cologne and his hair was so smooth and perfectly waved. His green eyes springing full of joy from Marinette's eyes to her lips and back to her eyes. Chat put on a big smile at Marinette's shyness, he knew exactly how to play her. Marinette noticed he was smiling again and went for him herself. "Enjoying the view." She joked at him with his own joke. She raised her eyebrows a bit making their eye contact more intense. Chat was shocked at her sudden change of mood as his face gained some red aswell.