Masquerade.

Chat starting a coughing fit glared at Alya. "Hey I'm just asking." She surrendered. Marinette looked down blushing as Chat gave her a knowing smirk. "You two are so adorable!" Alya said as she saw Chat smirk.

"I will leave you two girls. A superhero's duty never ends." Chat teased as walked for her hatch. He opened it and went out, leaving for his own home. "Sure, 'duty'." Alya scowled. "That boy was all over you girl." Alya said looking her up and down. Marinete blushed a red which would compete with Ladybug's suit. "I wonder what Adrien would wear." Alya looked at her. Marinette again blushing. Was it even possible to like two guys? And why this dumb cat.

Later that afternoon the friends met up at Marinette's house before they went to go to the masquerade. Adrien arriving in his limo stepped out and walked to his friends. Adrien was wearing a white suit with a white mask and his hear pulled back with gel. "Dude, you almost look like your dad." Nino teased. Adrien looked over at Marinette as his jaw almost dropped. He saw her before in the dress but now she had matching shoes and her hair down. She looked stunning. Nathalie motioned for Adrien to come and he told his friend to follow him. "We're going with the limo." He smiled at his friends who looked at him with unbelief. He opened the door for Marinette who the blushed right after his action. Alya just giggled at Marinette's goofyness.

The four stepped out of the limo at city hall as Nino took Alya's hand and pulled her out with Alya giving him a glare at his attempted kindness. "I can get myself up. Thank you." She snatched at him. Adrien did the same thing with Marinette when she was still blushing like crazy not being able to get one word out. Alya pulled her friend to the side to whiper to her. "Adrien is so flirting with you." Alya spoke. "W-what!? No ofcourse not, why would he? Is he?" Marinette spoke in disbelief. "Excuse me girl but I think I have Marinette for the night." Adrien spoke full convidence, his alter ego was compeltely taking over as he did what felt best. Alya almost died of fangirling over the fact that Adrien wanted to spend the night with Marinette. The two went inside as they were greeted by someone they would rather not see. "Adrikins!" Chloe spoke full excitement. "What is SHE doing here with you." Chloe said with disgust. Adrien gave her mean look. "She'll be with me this night." Adrien glared at Chloe. Adrien pulled Marinette away before Chloe could say anything. "At least we got rid of her." Adrien smiled kindly at Marinette. "A-Adrien." Marinette stuttered. "Yes?" He replied confused. "W-What's going on?" She spoke more confident but still unsure. "What do you mean?" Adrien asked confused, he thought she liked him? "Well, y-you never noticed me and now you do and I'm not complaining but you act like I'm your date and I don't know what's going on." She rambled. Adrien just smiled and realised he had been acting like they knew eachother when he knew her only as Marinette. He put his hand behind his head and smiled uncomfortable. "I guess I let myself go, I'd love to spend the night with you m'lady." He said as he realised his words and covered his mouth an instant. Marinette gave him a confused look as she started to put pieces together.

A/n
Omg guys! Thanks so much! I am so excited! 2k! -Screechhh!!- I love you all. And don't worry. Daily updates fella's. Claws in~