Saturday.

"Marinette! Breakfast!" Marinette's mom yelled up the stairs. With a morning groan Marinette woke up, with Chat still behind her. She opened up her eyes and tried to get out of his grasp, instead he pulled her back and back against his chest. "C-Chat, I need t-to go." Marinette whispered. Chat groaned in return and released her. Untill now Marinette hadn't noticed that Chat wasn't in his costume anymore. She saw his now normal arm over her side. "Chat, your disguise wore off." Marinette spoke. Marinette bringing that to his attention, Chat turned around with his face facing her pillow, covering it. He motioned her to go, with that Marinette opened the hatch and walked downstairs.

Plagg came out and was annoyed at Adrien. Adrien groaned at sat up. "You should be more careful with your Miraculous Adrien, no one can know remember." Plagg told him. "Plagg shush! Marinette could hear you!" He whisper yelled at his kwami. "Just transform me already, Claws out." Adrien said as he returned to his feline self. He ran his hand through his hair as he remembered that the masquerade was today, what would Marinette go as, or who? She wouldn't go as Ladybug, she is her, people would notice. But who as then? Marinette came back up opening the hatcj with a plate in her hand. "Here kitty, I brought you some too." She smiled at Chat. "Yes! I'm starving!" Chat cheered.

The two consumed their breakfast as a knock was heard on Marinette's hatch. "Girl, it's me, open the hatch." Alya spoke. Chat surprised almost choked in the fresh baked croissants. Marinette motioned him to hide as she opened her hatch. "H-Hey Alya! What are you doing here?" Marinette asked her as she checked her room to see if her kitty could be seen anywhere. "Why are you so nervous? Nevermind, show me your dress Mari!" Alya said excited. Marinette walked over to her closed to find a smiling cat looking up at her, she quickly grabbed her dress and closed the closet.

"You look amazing!" Alya said with excitement. "Glad you like it." Marinette giggled in response. Chat noticing Marinette in a black lace dress caught his attention. He moved closer to her door and peeked through the small gap, ofcourse with his bad luck, he opened it. Falling in front of the two right on his face. Alya raised an eyebrow and looked over at Marinette, who hid shame. "Riiiiighhht." Alya started. Chat rubbed his head at sat up straight. "Don't tell me Chat Noir slept over last night." Alya asked Marinette, Chat looking away in shame it was up to her to answer. "M-Maybe?" She responded. "Wait seriously?" Alya looked surprised. "I was joking, omg, Chat slept here last night?" Alya asked as she hold a grip on Marinette's arms, Chat just listening to all the fuzz. Marinette nodded at her question and gained a little red. "IN THE SAME BED!?" Alya pracrically yelled. Chat gasped, again almost failing to breathe.