Family

Marinette quickly shut the hatch as the two were in her room. "We don't have homework." Adrien said raising an eyebrow. Marinette giggled and showed him a text between Alya and her. "Alya and Nino are coming? Just when I thought I had you for myself." Adrien smirked at Marinette who playfully punshed him. "They will be here in an hour. So you've got enough time with me." She chuckled at the now blushing blonde. Adrien came closer to Marinette wrapping an arm around her waist lifting her up and planting her down on his lap as he sat at the side of Marinette's bed. Marinette smiled and gave him a peck as she got off his lap. Leaving Adrien groaning and following her, to see that she took out her notes. "We do have an upcoming test Adrien." She lectured him as she poked his belly. "Aww but thats boring." He said annoyed. "It is the best thing to do, Marinette is right, your grades are important." The pink kwami told Adrien. "I didn't think we would be coming out this quick Tikki." Plagg flew infront of the hovering Tikki. "It's no that he doesn't know Plagg." She replied to him. The four of them went to do their own bussiness as time passed.

"Marinette! Your friends are here!" Marinette's father called. "Send them up!" She replied when Adrien was doing something lying on Marinette's bed. The other two friends came in her room. "Hey girl, I got so much new LB info." Alya told Marinette as Adrien said up straight at the mention of Ladybug. "Yo guys." Nino said as he highfived Marinette and sat down next to Adrien. "Dude, Alya told me everything. Did you guys..?" Nino started to Adrien. "What!? No! Ofcourse not!" Adrien replied blushing.

A/n
It's short, but something guys. The story will keep going. Enjoy buggies.