Bug Spray

They both dodged his attack and counterattacked him. Causing Extinguisher to fall over and drop his spray can of the building they were on. Ladybug went after the spray can as Chat kept Extinguisher busy with some of his attacks. By Chat's surprise Extinguisher vanished in a green smoke as Chat was about to hit him again, Chat moved back from the smoke not wanting to be affected by its purpose as Extinguisher re-appeared with holding a passed out Ladybug in one of his hands. Chat looked at Ladybug surprised and worried about his partner. "L-Let her go!" Chat managed to get out of his mouth before he leaped to grab Ladybug. "Give me your miraculous or she will fall!" Extinguisher demanded as he let her slip a bit trough his hand to scare Chat. Chat quickly thought of a solution for this situation. Ofcourse he would give his miraculous to save her but his lady would not like that at all, so he set his brain to work.

"Okay, I will." Chat lied. Where could his akuma be? He's been holding the spray can and has been using it all the time. He calls himself Extinguisher and wants to get rid of pests? It must be the spray can! Extinguisher smiled satified and moved towards Chat. Chat threw his stick to hit the can and break it in two halves. Shocked by his sudden action Extinguisher released Ladybug, Chat quickly went after her as Extinguisher transformed back to his normal self. Chat took his lady's yoyo and opened it. He needed to catch the akuma before it would flutter away. How did she do this? He swung her yoyo and purified the akuma releasing a white butterfly.

Chat Noir looked down at his lady who's earrings beeped one last time as she transformed back to Marinette. Chat couldn't look, Ladybug didn't want them to know who they are under the mask. Chat closed his eyes as the transformed Ladybug, Marinette woke up with all other civillians. Marinette moved a bit causing Chat to hold his eyes closed even tighter. "M-my lady?" Chat asked with a shaky voice. "Chat? What happend." Marinette asked not realising her disguise worn off. "Y-y-you were h-hit by the sm-moke. Your tr-ransformation wore off." Chat told her with an even more shaky voice and his voice completely flushed. Marinette looked up at Chat holding his eyes closed. "I didn't look. I knew you didn't want it, even though I did." He now said less unsure with a small grin. "Thanks Chat." Marinette thanked him and stood up. "I really appreciate it, count till 30 and open you eyes." Marinette said as she took a corner to be out of Chat's vision. She let Tikki out of her satchlet and gave her a stored cookie from her bag. "That was really nice of him." Tikki said as she bit a piece of the cookie off. "Haha yes, I'd almost call him a gentleman." Marinette laughed thinking about the situation with a slight hint of red reaching her cheeks.

At Adriens house Plagg flew out of Adrien's blouse. "Plagg, what should I do?" Adrien asked his kwami worried. "I had my eyes closed I really did! But then I saw her with that pink kwami right after Ladybug left." Adrien sighed. "What if she doesn't want to talk to me because she thinks I lied?" Adrien asked him with worry. "She doesn't know you know right? And just be honest if she asks Adrien." Plagg answered eating his cheese.

A/n
A little cliffhanger for you guys. I must say that my holiday is almost over and updates might become less frequent.
Stay red my little dots. Bug out ~ ;p

Sanne