Consequences.

Chat realised what she just said about Adrien, and Adrien being him, he had to compete with himself? He looked at the pictures again and had to look red a little to know Marinette likes him, both sides of him. But little did he know she only felt bad for him.

Chat stepped back, surprised by her sudden action, she never acted like this around Adrien. He picked himself up again shortly after. "Well, if he would break my purr-incesses heart, that would be cat-astrophic." He had a smirk on his face and let out a little giggle at his own joke and her reaction. Marinette just looked at him annoyed after the puns he made, she pushed the plate in front of him. "Eat, so you stop with the cat puns." She said as she walked past Chat and sat down on her bed. "I need to do math homework Chat." Marinette sighed and took out her books. We had math homework? Chat thought. "Well Princess, it has been an honour to be with you, but it's getting late and I should head out to my own place. I will be sure to see you again." He said as he winked at her, bowed down and blew an air kiss. Chat turned around and leaped his way home, turned into Adrien before entering his own house.

Entering his room he was greeted by the fresh smell of one of his air fresheners, he was also greeted by lonelyness. Letting Plagg out he immediatly flew over to the cheese he left in one of the smaller cabinets. "Do you really think it's smart Adrien?" Plagg attempted to ask while eating away. "What Plagg?" Adrien responded. "Talking to her? You might fall in love." Plagg teased. "I mean, she feeded the kitty." He teased again. "Shut it Plagg." Adrian snarled back. "I guess I'm too late." He said as he had a grin appearing in the corners of his petit face. "Adrien, I want more cheese." Plagg demanded flying towards Adrien. "I'll let them send something up. We need to go to bed soon." Adrien said as he let out a yawn.

The next morning Marinette woke up after a good sleep, she hasn't had such a good sleep in a while. She woke up to Tikki calling for her. "Marinette, your mom is calling for you." She said sweetly. "Yes Mama?" She replied half asleep rubbing her eyes. "Breakfast is ready, do you have time?" Her mom said as she opened up the hatch to her room. "Yes Mama, I'll be right there." She replied muffled pulling on a t-shirt and stepping in her shoes. Her mom closed the hatch and walked back down the stairs. "Tikki, quick hide in my bag." Tikki flew over to Marinette and flew into her bag that was on her hip. "I'll get you some cookies downstairs." Marinette said with a smile towards Tikki as she closed the satchlet. Marinette opened the hatch and walked down the stairs. She walked over to the table and sat down on one of the chairs. "Mmmh fresh croissants Papa?" She inhaled once more before a few fresh baked croissants were placed on the table. "Do you have some cookies for lunch Papa?" Marinette asked her dad as a plate was placed on the table. Marinette took some cookies and placed them in her bag. She stood up, said goodbye to her parents and walked towards school. "Hey girl! So I totally got something amazing!" Alya fangirled towards Marinette. "Alya calm down! People are staring." Marinette said as she tried to calm Alya down. "Just look!" Alya said as she showed her a picture of Adrien, then an edited version of it with Adrien in Chat's outfit. "He could go for Chat Noir right?" Alys asked her. "Oh come on, Adrien's personality is nothing like C-Chat's" Marinette said thinking about last night.