Extinguisher.

Adrien's alarm went off waking him up from his sleep. The alarm showed it to be 7.45 am, school would start in an hour. Adrien quickly put on his already selected clothes and opened his blouse to let Plagg in. "Don't forget my cheese." Plagg told him so he would remember. "Yeah yeah Plagg." Adrien shrugged it off. He walked down the stairs to meet Nathalie. "Breakfast is at the table Adrien." Nathalie said as she opened the door to the dining area. "Thanks Nathalie." He said as he requested camembert from her with an excuse that it was needed for school. Adrien worked away his breakfast as Plagg ate his stinky camembert.

When the limo arrived at school, Gorilla stopped the limo and let Adrien out. Adrien was quickly greeted by Nino and the two girls. "So about the masquerade, it's tomorrow night, do you guys have your costumes?" Alya asked Marinette and Adrien. "Y-Yeah, I-I finished it." She replied at the sudden question. "Me too." Adrien added. The four chatted a bit more before they went to go into class.

When the schoolday finished, Gorilla came to pick Adrien up. "Hey guys, what about we go watch a movie? The new Captain America movie is out." Alya suggested. "Anything so I'm not home." Adrien responded relieved. "Yeah, sounds awesome." Nino said excited. Marinette just nodded. Alya had a big smile as she discussed on which seats to pick. "You and Marinette could sit here." She told Adrien as she pointed at two seats on her tablet's screen. Adrien saw they were to sit next to eachother and let a little blush reach his cheeks. As for Marinette was completely flushed. Alya bought the tickets online and told them they were done with buying the tickets. Alya put away her tablet as people came running towards the four students being chased by a green cloud, after this cloud passed the civillains they blacket out and fell on the ground unconcious. The 4 of them went to hide as Marinette and Adrien went their seperate ways to transform.

"Tikki, this is bad. We need to transform and quick!" Marinette told Tikki worried. "Tikki, Spots on!" She said as she elegantly transformed into our red polkadotted hero Ladybug. Ladybug threw her yoyo and leaped up a taller building to get a view of Paris. Chat Noir appeared behind her with the all too familair thump. They both gasp at the scene in front of them. All civillians were unconcious on the ground clouded by a green dust. "Another akuma?" Chat asked Ladybug. "Probably." Ladybug replied unsure about the scene in front of them. "Let's go Chat." Ladybug said uneasy. They both look up as a figure appears in front of the two partners. "Ah! I see my smoke hasn't affected the two of you? Well my name is Extinguisher, and I will get rid of all pests that are in my way." Extinguisher commented evilish. He took out a spray can and sprayed it at the two heroes.