Truth.

The three of them were now in Marinette's room. Alya facing the two. Chat sprawled himself out over Marinette's chaise as Marinette was freaking out over the fact Alya found out that Chat visits her. "How long?" She asked the two, Marinette obviously not answering, she looked at Chat. "A few weeks?" He said unsure. Marinette nodded. "Are you in a relationship?" Alya asked surprised. The two of them sat in shock at her question, remembering what they had done about half an hour ago. "N-No." Chat stuttered. Alya looked at him in disbelief. "Riiight." She said sarcastically, not buying his answer. The two sat next to eachother very embarrased. "Girls is everthing going alright? Do I hear a boy up there?" Marinette's mom asked. "N-No mom! No boys here!" Marinette said as she sat on top of her hatch. Chat let out a chuckle at Marinette's actions as Alya 'awwed' over the two. Marinette glared at Chat and he raised his hands surrendering still smiling. He smirked cocking his head at her, obviously enjoying it that Alya is there. "Have you two kissed yet?" Alya asked excited. The two sat in shock, again. Yes, yes they have, about half an hour ago. Their faces flushed as they looked at eachother. Alya looked at them confused, but soon after she catched on. "O.M.G guys." She said serious yet excited. "Weeeelll, it was nice hanging with you but this cat is expected home soon. Sooo-" Chat got cut of by Marinette. "No, stay Chat." Marinette pleaded as she hold her hand on top of his. Chat surprised looked up into her skyblue eyes. "Riiigghht, I want all the deets tomorrow, I'll leave you two." Alya stated. Marinette mouthed her a thank you and Chat grinned.

"I'm so so sorry for that." Marinette apologized. "Don't worry, now I can at least meet your friend." Chat smiled, he spread himself out of her chaise and let out a satisfied groan.

Marinette looked over at the now curled up kitty on her chaise. "Chat." Marinette whispered. She walked over to the cat and saw he fell asleep on her chaise, she didn't want to wake up because they did fight that akuma today, so she decided to put a blanket over him and wake him up in the morning. After all, today was Friday, and tomorrow was the masquerade. She wondered if Chat would go. After finishing her homework she turned off the lights and went to bed herself. She turned a few times untill she felt something slip under her blanket with her, it was Chat, she felt his suit against her back and his arm on her hip. After she gave in he slipped his hand around her waist and layed closer to her. With that, the two fell asleep.