Myriad of Colors

Author's note: *CACKLES INTENSELY*

Chapter 3 - Colors.

Blue. Blue was the color of his eyes. Some say those eyes were captivating, they were hard not to notice. His eyes were really prominent, the glowing blue shade stood out. There was a lot of depth in those eyes, it was almost sad to think the majority forgot, especially when he had eyes like that,

Magenta. Her eyes took on a shade of magenta. Those eyes were just as captivating. It was hard not to find her magenta orbs gorgeous. It just was. Just like it was hard not to get lost in the depths of her eyes, especially if you stared long into them.

Red..

Red was a color Yato was all too used to, a color that he had seen too many times. Red was the color of the thread that depicted fate. The two had become entangled in that such thread, their fates intertwining. Yet, it was so easy for that thread to thin, to snap, or to be cut. It was an inevitable thing to stop. Fate could have such cruel intentions. Why? Why was the exact question he asked.

Yato was used to this familiar shade of red, a certain dark red, a shade of crimson. He had grown to hate this shade of red. Crimson was the color of blood. The color of her blood, as it seeped through the clothing she wore, staining it crimson. All his attempts to keep her alive were failing, he had come too late.

No. She couldn't die yet. She couldn't. That's what Yato repeated in his mind, recalled the promises she made. They were supposed to stay together, so why? "Hiyori! Listen to me! D-Don't you dare die on me.." The raven stuttered out, even as the brunette was beginning to fade. "This can't be happening... We...We were supposed to stay together.." Yato muttered, holding her closely, as she faded and faded with each second that passed.

Blue was the color of his eyes, as they filled with such agony, such sorrow, as the girl that meant the most to him, that kept him from disappearing, was dying right in his arms. Those eyes took on a shade of sorrowful blue.

Her eyes took on a shade of magenta, the color that was beginning to fade, just like she was. There would be no stopping it from fading.