Chapter 14 - Family bonding

Hey guys, sorry for making you wait so long, I've been real busy with school and all so I won't be able to upload as much but I will try to upload at least twice a week. This isnt editited so I apologise in advance if there are any mistakes. Thanks so much for being patient. xx

***********************************************************************************************

Angelo, Gabriel and I arrived at my house a few hours later. Angelo decided to stay the night with us due to Gabriel's instance. I was upstairs in the bathroom giving Gabriel his bath when Angelo walked in. My son enjoys bath time so much he always plays around a lot which makes it very difficult to wash him, you can imagine how grateful I was when Angelo managed to calmed him down long enough for me to rinse him off.

The door bell rang not long after. A light frown graced my face in confusion, "I'm not expecting anyone" I say while contemplating who it could possible be. "No that's for me, I asked someone to bring me an overnight bag and work clothes for tomorrow" Angelo replies. Wrapping Gabriel in a big fluffy blue towel, I nod my head in acceptance while distractingly muttering a quick, "Oh alright."

"Mummy can we watch a movie tonight with daddy" he asks with a pout on his thin little lips. "Sure thing sweetie" I say with a small smile. Angelo came into Gabriel's room just as I was getting out his pyjamas. He was holding a light blue duffel bag in his right hand and a beautiful, expensive looking grey suite. "Do you mind if I use your shower?" he asks. "No off course I don't mind. Down the hall first door on your right is my bedroom, you can you my private bathroom." I say while trying to comb through Gabriel's curls. "Thank you" he says then exits the room.

I had left Gabriel in his room playing with some toys. walking towards my room I knock on the door just in case Angelo is in there getting dressed. When I get no response I walk in hesitantly. Hearing the shower still running I quietly walk further into my room going towards my chest and pull out my comfortable grey pyjamas bottoms and a light blue tank top.

Just as I was about to walk out the room Angelo chooses that moment to come out of my bathroom looking like a of a Greek God. With nothing but a towel slung low on his narrow hips. His beautiful chiselled, tanned chest standing proudly. A beautiful tattoo of a eagle on his muscular upper left breast. Crystal like water droplets slide down his defined bronzed abs and into his towel. Wetting my slightly dry lips I can think of nothing else than licking down the trail the water droplet left.

Angelo clearing his throat brings me back to reality, shaking the absurd thought from my head I look up at his face see him standing there watching me check him out, with a slight smirk on his face.

"You done?" he asks with a single eyebrow raised, amusement laced in his voice. Blushing I scoff at his statement then walk into the bathroom, that he had just recently vacated- slamming the door loudly after me. "Oh dear God, what is this man doing to me?" I mumble while panting lightly and using the door for support. Shaking of my sinful thoughts I strip of my clothes and jump into the shower whilst wishing it could cleanse more than my body.

*************************

Okay guys so what ya think? I will try to upload as soon as possible, mean while please;

Comment

Vote

Like