Chapter 23 - la luna di miele - part 2

"Oh my god, Angelo.... wow, " I say astonished. I blink a few times trying to adjust to the blinding light of the sun.

We seemed to be in a beautiful vineyard with an amazing view of the land behind of it. A large mansion stood proudly almost as if guarding the treasure behind it. Angelo wrapped his hands around my waist and nuzzled my hair. "Do you like it?" he asked in a soft whisper.  

"I love it. It's beautiful." 

Chuckling at my response Angelo pulled away and took my hand.

We walked towards the house and as soon as we reached the threshold he picked my up and carried me over it. I smiled at that and kissed his cheek. Happiness swelled in my heart as he took me up to what would be our bedroom for the next two weeks.

"Are you happy?" I asked Angelo as we sat down on the bed. I feared what his answer would be, no matter how much I wanted to deny it I couldn't anymore. I Cassandra De Luca was in love with my husband.

He gently took my face into his hands. The pad of his thumb ran against my lips softly, slowly. " Ah Bella, si I am very happy. You've made me very happy" he responded putting a little smile on my face. The three letter word was just at the tip of my tongue. "Angelo i..i" just before I could get words out he smashed his lips onto mine.

He slowly unzipped my dress and pushed me onto the bed while getting in between my legs. He kissed my neck and slowly his kisses drifted lower and lower. " Mmm" I moaned breathing deeply and then he was there in between my legs and eating me like I was his last meal. The suddenness of his tongue made me jump and scream his name.

" Mia Bella si sapore così buono (you taste so good)" he murmured his voice husky and deeper than usual. "Pleas, Angelo" I begged to squirm away from his mouth only to be brought back.

"What do you want, bella?" He asked. " I.. ah ... I want you inside me, now!" I moaned, dizzy from the pleasure.

"Ah ah not so quickly bella, I want to take my time discovering every inch of your body, " he said, voice low and husky. Slowly, like a predator coming for its pre, he kissed his way up my body. His eyes flashed a shade darker with every moan and quiver. When he reached my face he placed a gentle kiss on my lips and looked into my eyes and in that moment I knew, he didn't have to speak the words because it was pouring out of his eyes, so strong and pure it was undebatable. Angelo De Luca loved me.

Tears leaked from my eyes and fell onto the soft pillow where my messy brown curls tumbled, almost artistically across them. Angelo kissed away each single tear drop before asking me what was wrong. I quickly reached up to smooth the concerned frown on his face and smiled to reassure him that I was fine. "I'm just really happy, you make me happy" I whispered quietly back to him. "You make me happy too, mia moglie (my wife)" he whispered back then placed a kiss on my forehead.

Clothes disappeared quickly after that and soon we were both naked, surprisingly I didn't feel shy about him seeing me naked. Angelo made me feel proud and confident because he treated my body like it was the most beautiful thing that he has ever seen. He worshipped every curve and inch of skin. "Angelo...please" I begged. Stroking my hair out of my face, he looked into my eyes while slowly sliding into me. I gasped in shock and shifted uncomfortable at the intrusion. "I'm so sorry, bella," he said, confused by this is was just about to ask him why he was apologising when he pushed all the way through me. I silently screamed in shock at the sudden invasion. "Oh my God! Angelo!" I gasped out. "It will stop hurting soon,bella. Dio mio you're so tight" he said while trying to control his breathing.

The pain although intense didn't last long. We made love all night and to the early hours of the morning. Waking up with a sore body was not fun but Angelo seemed to find it amusing that I couldn't walk properly, but after running me a bath all was forgiven. "Mmm," I moaned as I slid deeper in the bath. Angelo turned to leave, quickly grabbing his wrist I pulled him towards me. "Where are you going? There is plenty of space for two." I said to him. With a sly smirk of his own, he slid in behind me. "Thought you'd never ask." After the bath and another round in the shower this time we went to the kitchen for breakfast. "So what are we going to do today?" I asked Angelo as he placed a plate of food in front of me. "I was thinking we could stay in for a couple of days" he suggested with his signature smirk. "As fun as that sounds I wanna leave the villa and go explore Italy" I explained. "Hmm how about this we stay in bed for today, tomorrow I'll take you horse riding around the property and the day after that we can go into the city, si" he offered. Nodding my head excitedly I jumped into his lap with a giggle. Feeling embarrassed at the fact that I just acted like a schoolgirl with a crush, I moved with the intention to get up but he only held me tighter to his chest. Nuzzling his head against my neck he mumbled, "I just can't keep my hands of you, bella. Bed?" he asked. "Si" was my simple reply and it was all he needed.

****************************************************

A/N: Sorry for not updating regularly guys busy with school and exams but I will try harder from now!! Thanks for all the support i do appreciate it. And for all of those who thought they were going to Italy you were right. You know Angelo so well ;)

Vote, comment, like!!