Epiloge

Tania laughed heartily. Logan and Marita held hands at the table, they had been married for five years now and was pregnant with their second child.

Jay sat to the left of her, Sam across the table. It was thanksgiving and everyone was stuffed with food. Austin sat on Tania's lap.

The little boy giggled and played with the necklace she was wearing. He was two now, and was very excited to meet his new brother or sister.

Tania took in a deep breath, this was home. Her family has been joined. She was the symbol of peace and she kept that peace. Tania loved the smell of the golden land Baltizar had created for her.

Tania smiled, as laughter erupted around the room. She was happy.
~•~•~•~

Tania left the room, seeing Logan she walked up to him. "Hey," Tania greeted him.

Logan jumped, turning around. "Whoa, you scared me!"

Tania chuckled, "Sorry, what were you thinking about?"

Logan shrugged, looking at her. "Just about the past. Wondering what it would've been like without the Falling. Would we have been as close as we are now? Closer? Further?"

Tania shrugged laying a hand on his shoulder. "I'm glad it happened the way it happened," Tania said, all though deep down she wish so many didn't have to die.

Logan sighed and nodded. "Me too, if it wouldn't have, I might not have ever met Marita, and definitely not Jay and Sam. We're family now, and it'll stay that way."

Tania nodded, yes it would stay that way. "Aunty Tania! Aunty Tania!" Austin ran up to Tania, tugging on her hand. " 'lay Aunty 'lay wit me!"

Tania laughed. "Ok, Ash, lets go play," Tania said getting pulled away by Austin.