WT2| 00

Taylor

Taylor

"You smell good as always." I heard from behind me. I smiled, blushing hard.

"Thank you." I replied before turning and facing him. I jumped when I saw him, my smile fading. It was Wyn. "Wyn... What are you doing here?"

His smiled faded too. He was about to open his mouth to give me his excuse, I thought. "Wake up." He said instead.

I looked confused. "What?"

"Wake up, Taylor."

I opened my eyes, batting them before looking at Lyah in her face. "Girl, you tripping." She said, rolling her eyes.

"What?" I asked, sitting up as I noticed I was sleeping on the couch again.

"Wyn... Wyn..." She mocked, rolling her eyes again. "I mean damn girl, if you miss him that much, why don't you call him?"

"I don't miss him. Shut up." I said, looking at the TV. "Where's Rei?"

"Well, her first day of school is tomorrow so I'm guessing she's sleeping." Lyah said before looking at her phone. "And since I'm the one that has to drop her off, I guess I should go to sleep too."

I watched her get up to leave before laying my head down again. I did miss him... I thought.

Another week, another month, another day with him. It just reminded me how lonely I truly was. My phone didn't ring anymore, I didn't get text unless it was Lyah telling me to get something while I was out. It was sad, I would probably die alone. Maybe a year or two ago I would've been okay with that but now... Now I didn't find it so comforting.

I stood up to go to my room. "Ly, I'll take Rei in the morning." I told her through her door before going into my room. Who would it hurt to actually get out?

 Who would it hurt to actually get out?