WT2| 15

Syd

Syd

"Where is she?" I asked one of the strippers in the joint. The one that I was speaking to had red hair. I knew she would probably know where Taylor's sister was because they were close.

She popped gum in my face before rolling her eyes. "If you're not buying a dance or throwing money, I'm gon need ya fed ass to hop up out my face." She said ignoring the question yet again.

"She's not in trouble, I just had questions about her sister. That's all." I told her. She looked at me and laughed.

"Which one?" She asked.

"Taylor." I replied. She looked around before running her fingers through her hair.

"What you tryna know?" She asked.

"Where is she?"

Roman

She twirled on the pole, shaking her ass one cheek at a time. I thought it was love at first sight. I was young and naive but I wasn't dumb. I knew you couldn't turn no hoe into a housewife. Porscha was different though. In the daytime she was someone else. She was someone I couldn't imagine doing this at night. She looked down at me with a smile dancing seductively as I tossed money at her.

Just like me she was getting it how she lived. She needed money to support her brothers and I needed it to support my sister.

Honey and Lay took me in as family. They were also strippers but they were like big sisters. They got me the jig with their brother which got me in the game in the first place. I called their mom my mom, everyone saw me as family just like I saw them.

Porscha was that missing puzzle piece. I'd talk to her about any and everything. She knew my life story, she knew how I got to where I was.

"You're gonna run the world one day." She would say. And I would believe her. I would do anything to be at the top.

I told her I could get her out of stripping, make her someone better. We could have the sweet happy ever after life. I saw so much with her.