WT2| 20

Glynn

I sprayed perfume on my wrist and neck before turning, looking at myself in the mirror. Ooo, I'm bad. I thought as I smiled to myself. I had just came back from hanging with Cory and Rima in Florida, I missed my bitches. We did shopping and a stroll on the pole one last time before I announced to them that I would be making a life for myself in North Carolina instead of with them. It got old. I was almost 25 years old, there was no way I was going to be stripping a pole in my thirties like some of those bitches. Especially with my sisters being killed off and shit, I wanted to stay far from anything dangerous.

I sighed before looking around the small condo Taylor had purchased for us with her good money and some of my bad money. Rei was still sleep on the couch but Taylor had disappeared. She left her gifts though. I looked down at the note, rose, and necklace.

That necklace would look cute on me, I thought before picking it up and getting a closer look. I walked to a nearby mirror put it up to my neck. Maybe I'll just try it on.. its Tay's.

I walked down the hall to the bathroom where there were three different mirrors to help me. I smiled as I clipped the ends in the back.

"Yasss bitch." I whispered with a laugh. "Okay let me stop playing with her shit."

I reached back to unsnap it, suddenly I heard a bump in the living room where Rei was. I jumped, making me drop the necklace. I gasped when I looked down and basically watched it fall in the drain. I covered my mouth to withhold my shock. Oh shit. Rei started crying so I hurried in the living room to get her. Oh shit, oh shit, oh fucking shit.

Taylor

Taylor

I don't know what it was that made it so hard to pull my lips from his. They were like magnets glued together. Was it the necklace, the letter, or the rose that had me like this? Was it the gesture by itself or the thought? Or maybe it could've even been the fact that he was going to let me believe it was from Wyn.

I don't know. But as he picked me up, my hands tracing his tattoos going up his arms and my tongue practically going down his throat, I could care less. Fuck Wyn. Fuck Fabio. Fuck any nigga I ever thought I liked even a little. Roman was where it was. Fuck a love triangle or anything in relation. He was all I wanted no matter how much of an asshole he was.

"Roman... I gotta tell you something." I said, finally pulling away from me.

All I could see was lust in his eyes and all it was create more lust in me. I've never imagined I'd feel this way about this man, through all the bullshit he put with through with the cops and shit.

"Hm?" He said looking at my lips before going in for a kiss. I kissed him back before holding his face so he knew I was serious.

"I have to get this off my brain..." I mumbled. He rolled his eyes.

"Taylor, don't fuck up this moment." He groaned, pulling back.

"Nooo, listen." I said with a small laugh. He grabbed my hands and looked at them. A small but adorable gesture. "I played with myself... and I said your name a while ago while doing it."

He did that arrogant, cocky smile before starting to laugh. "Yeah?" He asked, coming in for a kiss.

I blocked him. "I don't know what that means." I said.

"It means you want this dick, that's all." He said laughing, looking confused. "You've never done that before?"

"Played with myself? No." I admitted, looking down at my hands intertwined with his. He was quiet for a while.

"You a virgin?" He asked.

"No, Wyn..." I slammed my mouth shut. He pulled his hands away and made a real sexy face that said I got him fucked up.

"Wyn what?" He said in a daring tone.

I remained silent so he grabbed my chin and made me face him directly. This was the first time I had been intimidated by anyone. "He took it."

"Took fucking what?" He asked, sounding pissed.

I started to laugh but he was dead serious. "My virginity." I finished.

He glued his lips together and I knew he was jealous. "Oh okay. Never again." He said with a shrug.

"Never again what?" I asked, my eyebrows probably scrunched together.

"You're never fucking that nigga again. Simple. Just like that. Nothing else to discuss. Plain and fucking simple." He said. "Is there a problem? You wanna fuck that nigga again?"

He was so possessive, I didn't know if I liked it or not. I just shook my head and held his face again. "Okay, first off. Relax. I'd never fuck with Wyn again after the Ava bitch. Secondly, I barely wanna fuck you. Chill out." I said.

"Good answer." He said before pecking me on the lips. He looked at me for a while before smiling. "That shit probably tight as fuck."

My eyes widened. "Can you not?" I asked while laughing at him. He laughed too.

"Hmm I don't know. I'm trying to put a claim on it." He said before backing up.

I liked it when he was sweet and showing me he was really into me that way I didn't have to guess. What I did have to guess was why a sudden change of heart? Then my jealousy kicked in.

"A claim, huh?" I asked, rolling my eyes. He peeped. "After kissing another bitch in my face?"

He sighed. "Don't ruin-"

"No, what was that all about? Who was she? I swear to-"

He cut me off with a kiss. "Don't worry about it. It don't matter. She don't matter. Just you."

Just me? I thought. Just me.