WT2| 23

Syd

Wyn had to die. That's all I've been thinking these past months. I didn't know how I was going to do it or even when. I didn't have anyone to help me this time and frankly, it's going to be harder now that he has announced he's the man on the streets. I've been getting all types of buzz about him now. He's a hard catch since he's cleaning his money and we have no evidence of him doing anything illegal yet.

I looked down at Pistol's badge. This was a hard time for me and all I really did was drink and think. The chief gave me some time off to get my head together, he said "I couldn't work in this state". He was right. I couldn't work in any state until Wyn was dead and that was my mission. An eye for an eye. He took someone I loved and now I was going to do the same.

It's ashamed it had to be Taylor. She was such a good girl but no matter how many different ways I put it, in each scenario she'd have to die.

I didn't want Wyn just dead. I wanted him locked up, tortured, and unable to do anything about it. I just had to find a way to initiate it all.

I sipped from the bottle of Hennessy that I had clutched in my right hand. I felt like I could pass out any minute from being so drunk and tired. I hadn't slept good in weeks because I kept having dreams reliving the scenario. I've been plotting and plotting and plotting. I just had to fin someone to get me on the inside. If I could get inside, maybe I could delete Taylor out the picture.

Unless I could get Taylor to get inside, nothing worse than having the love of your life betray you. I thought.

My phone rang, catching me off guard and making me drop my liquor, spilling it on the floor. I looked at the number but they all seemed to collide with each other. I couldn't even find the answer button so I threw the phone into a wall.

I held my head as I closed my eyes trying to soothe the upcoming headache. My emotions were everywhere. It's all my fault, it's all my fault... I thought as tears started to fall from my eyes. Now, I was sobbing uncontrollably. Why him?

 Why him?

Lyah

          I looked at Benji from across the stripclub, my face scrunched up in disgust as he flirted with another girl. I rolled my eyes, totally pissed off. I would never disrespect to his face like he was doing me but I pretended like I didn't care. I couldn't care. This was the stripclub, all these hoes were hoes. I exhaled, trying not to think so deeply into it. I wasn't in Florida to build a relationship with him, we were also partners. I worked alongside Wyn and him just like Kayo. I didn't handle a big portion but I was still a team member that they could trust. Kayo always advised us not to mix personal with business, sounding like Wyn.

I took a small sip from the water I was sipping before looking over to where Benji was but he was gone. I looked around, trying to find him.

"I know this nigga did not..." I mumbled to myself. I felt a tap on my shoulder and rolled my eyes before turning, hoping it was Benji. "Nigga- oh."

In place of where Benji was suppose to be, it was Glynn. Why she was here, I will never know. I looked her up and down, taking in her tight attire. She was smiling at me.

"You coming to watch me dance, Ly?" She asked as if we were friends. I laughed a little before looking around for Benji again but he was still gone.

"Yeah." I said before looking back at her.

"Good." She grabbed my hand and turned, showing her fake ass off as she led the way to wherever she was deciding to take me. "So what are you doing here?"

Once we were far enough and it wasn't as loud, I answered. "I was here with a friend."

"A friend, huh?" Glynn asked before letting go. I sat in the chair that a strip pole sat in front of. "Well, I'll be ya friend for the night."

I rolled my eyes as she started grinding on the pole. I liked girls sometimes but was more fond of dick so her attempting to seduce me wasn't something happening right away.

So how the fuck did I end up fingering this bitch in the backseat of Benji's car? I wondered almost half an hour later. Her head was tilted back and she was moaning, her back arched.

Her eyes were rolled back as her legs shook, she tried running away from my hand but I just met her halfway every time she tried to move.

"Mmm..." she moaned as I felt a sticky wetness drip down my two fingers. I pulled them out and wiped it on the seat. She laughed when she saw me do it. She grabbed my hand and sucked the juices off. "I know you're not a lesbian but damn. Don't waste the juice."

I laughed as I watched her, for a second I wondered why I wasn't gay. Niggas weren't shit and I knew they had straps for females, dildos or something. But then that second ended and I went straight back to dick-loving Lyah.

Wyn

Wyn

I called Roman for the third time. Why do I always have to blow this nigga phone up for him to answer? I asked myself as I looked out at my favorite view of the city.

"Nigga, what? I told you if you need something have Kayo or the other nigga call me." He said in a whisper.

"Nah, fuck that. I wanted to relay this message personally." I said before smiling to myself. "Stay away from Taylor or I will fucking kill you."

He started laughing. "Bitch you couldn't kill me if you had a shotgun aimed at my heart and sniper on my head while I was unarmed. You stay away from Taylor or let's just say... you'll regret it, pussy. Stop calling my phone. Sensitive ass bitch." He said and right at the last word, he hung up.

I nodded. He didn't know what the fuck he was in for. He wanted to keep testing me, I'll show him who Taylor belongs to... again.